Like above he got injured, tried to play on

Now he's injured

Is alnwick being a soft cunt, too

There's an argument we are missing him as much as madine

And Wilson is a lazy soft cunt, too

Bang on.

Dont forget Howard with his sore thumb

This

Madine tried to play on at Southend but couldn't make it; he is being asked to play through the pain but that could work both ways

Get off his back because if it was me and read all these negative comments I would say fuck you and dont play again this season

If he did that because of what a few folk with fake names said on an internet message board then he'd be even more of a cock than I thought

"They're calling me unprofessional, so to prove them wrong I'm gonna be really, really unprofessional" ????????????

If he did that because of what a few folk with fake names said on an internet message board then he'd be even more of a cock than I thought

"They're calling me unprofessional, so to prove them wrong I'm gonna be really, really unprofessional"

You mean your not called Jules??

Anyway you just dont like our Gaz  :glare:

I really can't believe this is still getting discussed

Like above he got injured, tried to play on

Now he's injured

Is alnwick being a soft cunt, too

There's an argument we are missing him as much as madine

And Wilson is a lazy soft cunt, too

Alnwick isn't out of contract, that's what's been discussed.

Aren't you supposed to be a mod and keep track of all these discussions?

Madine has been in prison for GBH and he's not prepared to play a game of footy because of a dodgy shoulder, what a tart!

If someone goes to prison there is a trial and all the evidence.

On here half facts and rumours are enough.

We do not win without him and our fans what him to fuck off ? So assume the same fans would rather we lost then he played ?

Seems strange.

The tale I was told wasn't.

As often on here its either black or white.

There's no doubt he's injured; its just a case of whether or not he can manage through the pain barrier- and that is what Parky is asking.

Either way it sounded . . . a bit fishy 

Should have highlighted the cod part :) 

I'm hoping we go with a positive formation from the off tomorrow all power and pace and we smash them early doors, same at home next week and then we can get Madine off the books and look for a forward who can do the business at championship level. COYFWM.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Trevor Morgan! Remember him? Did a job for us in the old fourth division. One thing Phil Neal realised about life in the lower leagues was that you need a big daft bugger upfront to get you out of the shit. Gary Madine is a poor man's Trevor Morgan.

We are not where we are because of Gary Madine, we are where we are because of Phil Parkinson and his team of players and backroom staff.

Edited by Boby Brno

Trevor Morgan! Remember him? Did a job for us in the old fourth division. One thing Phil Neal realised about life in the lower leagues was that you need a big daft bugger upfront to get you out of the shit. Gary Madine is a poor man's Trevor Morgan.

We are not where we are because of Gary Madine, we are where we are because of Phil Parkinson and his team of players and backroom staff.

I'd rate Madine as a player better than Morgan however no doubt who was the better character.

• Site Supporter

"Gary Madine is a poor man's Trevor Morgan". Probably the best quote on here of 2017...