Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Madine

Rizlar

Think will be a lot of different players whatever happens.

KAs biggest job is to firstly get us out of the embargo.

Lot of money should be freed up from contracts ending.

At least if we go up we won't have the weekly bullshit about resources.

• Site Supporter

Aye, can't actually see many here next season come what may. The ones parky wants to keep are going to be offered reduced wages and may choose to go elsewhere.

Assuming the embargo is lifted, we may be able to afford a couple of small transfers, more likely out of contract players.

As for better quality, guess we'll see but as with morais and possibly Karacan, some decent players will be available.

Aye, can't actually see many here next season come what may. The ones parky wants to keep are going to be offered reduced wages and may choose to go elsewhere.

Assuming the embargo is lifted, we may be able to afford a couple of small transfers, more likely out of contract players.

As for better quality, guess we'll see but as with morais and possibly Karacan, some decent players will be available.

dont think there's many who could actually make the step up anyway to the championship tbh

Don't get this Madine love in all of a sudden, don't get me wrong I want everyone who pulls on a white shirt to do well but fuck me he's a fanny, every time on Saturday when he fucked up he held his shoulder, I thought you played football with your feet, if he was that bad PP should've hooked him off earlier

Don't get this Madine love in all of a sudden, don't get me wrong I want everyone who pulls on a white shirt to do well but fuck me he's a fanny, every time on Saturday when he fucked up he held his shoulder, I thought you played football with your feet, if he was that bad PP should've hooked him off earlier

Watch him after we score the 1st. Think that is very telling. Celebrates without moving his right arm, at all. Clearly was bad as if he was putting it on he would have slipped up then in the emotion of that moment. 

• Site Supporter

dont think there's many who could actually make the step up anyway to the championship tbh

Agree. Is karacan worth a punt for those that have seen him. No transfer fee.

Personally, not sure about Alf either. If we're going to continue to launch it, then maybe go for another big fucker, ideally with a bit of pace.