Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Carrs Pasties

Ani

There were never any towards the station (granted that was built after) and directly outside the ground iirc. Any I saw were only up towards banrstomers.

I'm sure the club stopped them around the ground due to an agreement with McDonald's / council and the likes and likes not to have any When they were built after.

It's daft because small things like that put people off. That set up outside old Trafford is superb.

You big pink bastard ????

The setup outside the Etihad is fucking superb

Loads of outside bars, food stalls and a stage with live bands. No real reason to drink elsewhere. Dead easy to get a drink or summat to eat. They've nailed it. Easy to replicate at The Macron

Not with 16k on it won't. Plus look at the uproar at pasties being £2.50. It just isn't viable at the Macron

The setup outside the Etihad is fucking superb

Loads of outside bars, food stalls and a stage with live bands. No real reason to drink elsewhere. Dead easy to get a drink or summat to eat. They've nailed it. Easy to replicate at The Macron

The old Maine rd was alright for the many pubs and grub vans lined up in the area, a rough place but a cracking away day in its time.

There used to be good stalls outside the Bok for the first few years

Ocean only assume they didn't make enough money

If they didn't then, they won't now when there's the likes of Subway, McDonalds and KFC within 5 mins walk.

That's how I sea it too.