Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

It's Started..........

bolty58

Its almost time to turn the lights out and hastely fuck off to another island.

Coppers dancing in the streets, whilst the Romanian gypsys are taking over Bolton Town center , robbing OAP's .Numerous flipflops running about stabbing mainly each other, hundreds of young white girls being groomed and not a bloody traffic warden in site to book all the double parking in bus lanes.

And i have just read about an 88year old pensioner dragged from her bed and savagly beaten.

But its all ok because Andy Burnham and numerous police officers can do the YMCA.

Your regular 'It's all going to hell in a handcart - mainly because of brown people' correspondent Beerswiller is away on a race-awareness and poetry course.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Embankment. What is a flip flop?

Holds hands up and has to admit i haven't got a bloody clue.

Claiming sleep depervation for that term.

What worries me more was when i just googled it on the urban dictionary.

Sorry for any offence caused.

But the video did piss me off.

Edited by embankment

Holds hands up and has to admit i haven't got a bloody clue.

Claiming sleep depervation for that term.

What worries me more was when i just googled it on the urban dictionary.

Sorry for any offence caused.

But the video did piss me off.

Why would it upset you?

Bobby's and politicans having fun at what is meant to be an event to celebrate Manchester's fantastic LGBT community is great to see.

The ex mayor of reykjavik Jon Gnarr would drag up and lead the parade through the city.

id much rather 'authority figures' had fun with the public than stayed po-faced 

Why would it upset you?

Bobby's and politicans having fun at what is meant to be an event to celebrate Manchester's fantastic LGBT community is great to see.

The ex mayor of reykjavik Jon Gnarr would drag up and lead the parade through the city.

id much rather 'authority figures' had fun with the public than stayed po-faced

It was a bit half hearted if you ask me. If he'd really wanted to get into the spirit of things he could have let a man in bondage clothing piss into his mouth while a group of blokes stand around knocking one out.

Apparently some of the LBG's are unhappy about the T's being let in and even some of the LG's are still a bit dubious about the B's.

Again it's the same with other minorities, races or whatever. It just takes a few knob heads to spoil the party.

As I've often stated I know a gazillion gay fellas, lesbos and trannies. A big portion of my client base is one of them. I can honestly say not a single one of them could give two shiny shites what they are labelled or demand any particular rights.

They are just normal people with a different sexual orientation to the bulk of the population.

They don't give a fuck and neither should anyone else.

Again it's the same with other minorities, races or whatever. It just takes a few knob heads to spoil the party.

As I've often stated I know a gazillion gay fellas, lesbos and trannies. A big portion of my client base is one of them. I can honestly say not a single one of them could give two shiny shites what they are labelled or demand any particular rights.

They are just normal people with a different sexual orientation to the bulk of the population.

They don't give a fuck and neither should anyone else.

Well said. It amazes me it's still news. Look on here, no one cares about sweep being a G then a T ????

You have that vocal minority who are always campaigning about something. And some of the most extreme views on sexuality are held by that lot.

I'd say extreme views are held by many different people not just 'that lot'.

It's a big bad horrible and devious world out there. Trust me :)

• Members

I'd say extreme views are held by many different people not just 'that lot'.

It's a big bad horrible and devious world out there. Trust me :)

Define 'extreme'? The views I hold would have been mainstream not so many years ago.

Against gay marriage, against same sex couples adopting, against overtly sexual displays in public, against promotion of what I consider to be an unnatural lifestyle in schools.

Not against those of that orientation doing whatever they want to each other in private as consenting adults.

You can all bang on as much as you want about 'old fashioned ideas', blah, blah, fucking blah. The family unit is the basic building block of our society and civilisation and I am 100% against it being messed with just for the sake of making Abby Normal feel normal.

Define 'extreme'? The views I hold would have been mainstream not so many years ago.

Against gay marriage, against same sex couples adopting, against overtly sexual displays in public, against promotion of what I consider to be an unnatural lifestyle in schools.

Not against those of that orientation doing whatever they want to each other in private as consenting adults.

You can all bang on as much as you want about 'old fashioned ideas', blah, blah, fucking blah. The family unit is the basic building block of our society and civilisation and I am 100% against it being messed with just for the sake of making Abby Normal feel normal.

Agree with all of that bar the marriage bit.

But my point is you can't stop people feeling how they feel. What's normal to you and me isn't normal to them.

Like I say the vocal minority probably taint their existence. All I know are normal folk that just crack on with every day life.

My point to WM was there's extreme sexual views across every sexual orientation. Leave em to it.

• Site Supporter

But the "old fashioned" will still be getting married, having children etc..

However there are huge amounts of kids in care homes that need a good home, and if that home with with two blokes or two women then surely that's a good thing?