Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

It's Started..........

bolty58

• Site Supporter

I read somewhere that looney American lefties are demanding all 145 episodes of The Dukes Of Hazzard are remade, with politically correct erm, corrections, such as renaming the Duke boys' car as 'The Abbie Hoffman' and the Confederate Flag on its roof replaced with a peace sign.

They'll have their work cut out for these new namby pamby reshoots as Boss Hogg, aka actor George Melly, died in 1979.

In the remakes Daisy Duke (pictured below) will be portrayed by KD Lang.MV5BMTIyODMyNDEwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTIw

https://www.facebook.com/raheemjkassam/videos/699709750238362/

In the interests of truth name me one right a minority in the UK has over me.

I can only think of gay folk being able to have a civil partnership, which is fucked up in my opinion. Other than that I'm struggling.

Asylum? ;)

In all seriousness do women count as a minority?  I'd guess not but can't be certain these days.  They get shit loads I don't like special bins in the bogs and their toilets are always kept better and usually have flowers and potpourri.

They may not get the lucky lucky men though so perhaps it all evens out?

Edited by madthatter

• Moderators

The aboriginals out in the country living the traditional lifestyle are great people. I have met a good number and they are not all the type that want to sit in ditches at 6am in the morning swigging from a sherry flagon. Where the problems do come is when they are exposed to white mans firewater. Schemes have been rolled out to prevent access to this and there seems to have been a good result from this. On going trials with cards for their dole money only having a certain amount which can be spent on alcohol with other amounts only able to be spent on food, clothing and power supplies etc. Incredibly, there are lefties who object to this 'affront to their human rights when they can't spend their money freely how they wish'. Mind boggling.

Where it gets less palatable is in the cities where they often succumb to all sorts of substance abuse (glue, petrol sniffing etc.). Then of course there are the mixed race ones - some whiter than me and you - who are savvy, know how to play the system and are quite adept at negotiating the legal system. Some of these have become quite wealthy.

so, basically, they've embraced the white/western lifestyle bestowed upon them?

sounds like a few of them are just deviants and/or sponging scroats of which there are plenty in the world

and some of them aren't

sounds like a few of them are just deviants and/or sponging scroats of which there are plenty in the world

and some of them aren't

Sounds similar to the fate of many native American tribes.

Who, co-incidentally, used to perform genocide on and capture and enslave folk from other tribes.

I'm just waiting for the war cry to remove all Totem-poles . . .

I'm all for the truth Bolty lad.

I can only think of gay folk being able to have a civil partnership, which is fucked up in my opinion. Other than that I'm struggling.

Happy to be enlightened by your good self .

Sikhs can ride motorcycles without wearing a helmet.

Sikhs can ride motorcycles without wearing a helmet.

only if they're wearing a turban (that not all of them do.....I only know this as one of my mates is a non turban wearing sikh, he also chooses to shave his head bald)

only if they're wearing a turban (that not all of them do.....I only know this as one of my mates is a non turban wearing sikh, he also chooses to shave his head bald)

He's not a proper Sikh then. That's like being a Muslim with a taste for the ale or a Methodist who smiles on the Sabbath.

I don't really have a problem with changing inscriptions on statues or whatever. An attempt to completely erase the history however is just plain fucking stupid.

And I think that is the point that he was making - that the inscription on the statue suggesting that Cook "discovered" Australia completely erases the fact that there were people there before he decided to rock up on their shores. I like what I'm hearing about him - someone from a minority who has a genuine gripe/point but doesn't go all hysterical about it

So if these twats get their way and topple Nelsons column down what are they going to do about his truly awe inspiring fucking amazing tomb under St Pauls cathedral

It makes his statue look completely insignificant

I reckon' it could be squared off then draped in black cloth to make a replica Ka'bah - to enable Muslims too old, poorly or poor to get to Mecca to be able to do a mini-Hajj right here in the UK...

We'd have to deconsecrate Saint Paul's also of course.

• Members

I'm all for the truth Bolty lad.

Happy to be enlightened by your good self .

Oh, OK then (against my better judgement). Moslems are allowed to enter buildings and walk around city centres with their faces completely covered. I can't enter a bank or petrol station with my face covered by a motorcycle helmet.

That do for starters?

• Members

and some of them aren't

Yes. 100% correct. I can't argue with a single point there.

Oh, OK then (against my better judgement). Moslems are allowed to enter buildings and walk around city centres with their faces completely covered. I can't enter a bank or petrol station with my face covered by a motorcycle helmet.

That do for starters?

Bollocks. (again)

There's no law to make you take your helmet off.

Not here anyroad, god knows what you dingo fuckers get up to.

Next?

Edited by mickbrown

• Site Supporter

That do for starters?

Have there been any instances in this country of a hijab/niqab wearing muslim pulling a gun and robbing a bank or petrol station?

Reckon it takes me about 2 seconds to take my skid lid off..

That do for starters?

Why would you want to?