Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harvey Wankstain

bolty58

Massive nonce alert.

Aye alreet :) 

I'm not going to be sending pms inviting a meet up up but I do wonder if that would be said to my face - a rather harsh and damning statement and leap made because I'm not absolutely outraged by what Spacey did or didn't do - he certainly didn't have relations with him. . .  anyway, I've made my feelings and pov pretty clear - read into it what you will.

Brass Eye was made for folk like you to have the piss taken out of!

Has me perplexed this one. Possible reasons?

He holds himself to such high standards he felt compelled to go?

There's more skeletons in the cupboard which are far worse that touching JBH's knee?

A convenient reason to get out - he does not seem to have been happy in his job in recent times?

If the JBH knee incident is the only 'transgression' then resignation seems extreme.

He did say that he hadn’t lived up to what the military demands

No mention of being a MP

By all accounts he can’t even promise more won’t cone out

It send an odd decision to make based on what I’ve heard but jumped before he was pushed?

• Site Supporter

Aye alreet :) 

I'm not going to be sending pms inviting a meet up up but I do wonder if that would be said to my face - a rather harsh and damning statement and leap made because I'm not absolutely outraged by what Spacey did or didn't do - he certainly didn't have relations with him. . .  anyway, I've made my feelings and pov pretty clear - read into it what you will.

Brass Eye was made for folk like you to have the piss taken out of!

Spacey shouldn't have done it- we all agree on that.

Can't say as I'm appalled by it; just seems another story about an hedonistic, devoid from reality industry.

Having seen the fella on talk shows once or twice he came across as fucking creepy, a total weirdo. Upon reflection its probably no great surprise; just hope the authorities deal with him and his ilk properly.

I think I get where your coming from; I remember Charlotte Church winning rear of the year. Very shortly after her sixteenth birthday- very bloody convenient- unless it developed overnight as she became 'legal'.

Not an offence to admire her arse when plastered in the paper, but immoral when she was 15?

Certainly a greyness to some moral areas.

• Site Supporter

There's a difference between eyeing up a 15 year olds arse and climbing bollock naked on to a 14 year old boy In a bedroom at a party.

As I stated. No arguments there. Can see his point re some grey areas though.

Like a couple of 15 year olds in a sexual relationship- the day the eldest turns 16, would that person become a nonce if they had it off again?

I know its a bit of a silly example, but its so difficult to moralise the whole area.

We as a society have set age limits for various things and some of these have changed over time.

Strangely in some parts of america folk can get wed a lot younger, as in plenty of other parts of the world.

Personally, I'd like to think our moral standards are higher than some backwards individuals marrying twelve year olds in some dusty village in somewherestan. Despite this you can never fully 'moralise' everything.

Wasn't it around that time Bill Wyman was shagging 13 year old Mandy Smith, Without that much furore..? I seem to recall the media dubbing her a 'wild child', kind of pathetically excusing him in a way, should've been dubbing him dirty old fucking nonce.

Je Suis Un Sex Case.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter

In the eyes of the law......yes

Like a couple of 15 year olds in a sexual relationship- the day the eldest turns 16, would that person become a nonce if they had it off again?

In the eyes of the law......yes

Not quite so. You need to look up Romeo and Juliet Laws for the actual explanation.

Wasn't it around that time Bill Wyman was shagging 13 year old Mandy Smith, Without that much furore..? I seem to recall the media dubbing her a 'wild child', kind of pathetically excusing him in a way, should've been dubbing him dirty old fucking nonce.

Je Suis Un Sex Case.

y did he never get done every man and is dog knew they were at it even her mum

its always baffled me

There's a difference between eyeing up a 15 year olds arse and climbing bollock naked on to a 14 year old boy In a bedroom at a party.

From all accounts that I've read, he was fully clothed and basically fell asleep on top of him.

Was it stupid, and wrong? Of course.

I have to side with madthatter a bit here though honestly. I've heard LOADS of stories of teenage boys putting themselves in this position because they suspect they are gay and can't discuss it with their peers and family because of the stigma, especially back in the era when this exchange took place. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case here, and perhaps the kid changed his mind or has regrets years later.

Milo Yiannopoulos has a story of a similar situation he put himself in when he was 14, and to this day he doesn't hold anything against the guy (I think it was a priest) who he was with. In fact, he claimed that he was the predator and not the adult.

Here's the link to the video (obviously lots of talk of things you might not want to hear):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg&t=2m18s

Just because YOU don't understand why something happens doesn't mean it's wrong. 

Is it against the law? Yes.

Is it morally wrong? Debatable. Morality is relative after all.

• Site Supporter

The government gave official guidance that it's not in the public interest to prosecute teenagers that are that close where the intercourse is deemed consentual by both parties. Even if it's taken further, it's more than likely it won't make it to court.

From all accounts that I've read, he was fully clothed and basically fell asleep on top of him.

Was it stupid, and wrong? Of course.

I have to side with madthatter a bit here though honestly. I've heard LOADS of stories of teenage boys putting themselves in this position because they suspect they are gay and can't discuss it with their peers and family because of the stigma, especially back in the era when this exchange took place. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case here, and perhaps the kid changed his mind or has regrets years later.

Milo Yiannopoulos has a story of a similar situation he put himself in when he was 14, and to this day he doesn't hold anything against the guy (I think it was a priest) who he was with. In fact, he claimed that he was the predator and not the adult.

Here's the link to the video (obviously lots of talk of things you might not want to hear):

Just because YOU don't understand why something happens doesn't mean it's wrong.

Is it against the law? Yes.

Is it morally wrong? Debatable. Morality is relative after all.

A gay hotel owner and very good friend of mine tells of a similar tale...

He was 13, lived near Chorley in some catholic back water and knew he was queer. He also knew the local priest was a boy toucher and put it on a plate for him.

The priest turned him down and went for his mate who was straight and ended up getting done for noncery.

Haha I cleaned the windows there today.

(Totally unrelated to the story I just told btw)

....they didn't stop there either on the piss up. It was the vidella wasn't it?

I used to go to Blackpool loads of times in the mid 80s for the weekend, the BnBs on the streets near N Station have changed beyond belief.

I used to go to Blackpool loads of times in the mid 80s for the weekend, the BnBs on the streets near N Station have changed beyond belief.

They have indeed mate. There's actually some lovely hotels amidst the depravity round dicky road and lord street. The nice ones seemed to have survived. Can only think of one stag hotel round there now as most won't take em, they seem to be concentrated round central nowadays.

Blocking the north exit off at station and hotels doing double nighters only sorted that out.