Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers v Coventry

gonzo

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, Ani said:

Online booking busy can not get on which is to be expected. 

Just got some on there , little count down timer thing on the page showing how long left, waited about 10 mins before got on to purchase proper 

So glad this has got the go ahead. I hope there are a few wanted posters about with a picture of Bassini on. I know you lot will know what he looks like, but just in case he tries to hide in with the Cov fans!

A bit of a ticket frenzy going on down here; hope we can still bring a fair few, given the timescales. Knowing our fans I'll be surprised if it's under a 1,000, but hopefully more will make the effort to help boost the £££s

• Moderators

for some reason, I thought tickets went on sale at £24 and some people had already bought theirs

so presuming they didn't - they just announced the price but never went on sale? (otherwise it's refunds all round)

daft question maybe but I've no idea what's going on anymore

Just now, ZicoKelly said:

for some reason, I thought tickets went on sale at £24 and some people had already bought theirs

so presuming they didn't - they just announced the price but never went on sale? (otherwise it's refunds all round)

daft question maybe but I've no idea what's going on anymore

They never went on sale. 

6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

It’s already underway. Brushed up the sawdust and dead wood lice this morning.

Geat news the game is on. Come on lads

Shall I get you a ticket?

Its great news - but I feel really sorry for some folk that simply cant get a ticket sorted today.  Eg no printer and not living in the area and simply not internet savvy.  I'd be absolutely gutted if this was how I had to finally miss a home league match, not because I cant get to the game but just because I cant get a ticket in a quarter 2 thirds empty stadium.  I've just tried to get 1 on line, password didn't work, so I clicked Forgotten Password and it said I'd get an email for resetting it.  After 45 minutes I'm still waiting...so many people will just say, sod it, too much hassle.  I'll go to the ground and queue instead, but I'm lucky, I live and work local.  This isn't a moan, but I'm very sympathetic to the died in the wool BW fans that will miss this game just because for the first time in years no home tickets are available on the day, its not as if 20k are suddenly going to turn up.  And if KO needed delaying 20 minutes so what?

3 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Its great news - but I feel really sorry for some folk that simply cant get a ticket sorted today.  Eg no printer and not living in the area and simply not internet savvy.  I'd be absolutely gutted if this was how I had to finally miss a home league match, not because I cant get to the game but just because I cant get a ticket in a quarter 2 thirds empty stadium.  I've just tried to get 1 on line, password didn't work, so I clicked Forgotten Password and it said I'd get an email for resetting it.  After 45 minutes I'm still waiting...so many people will just say, sod it, too much hassle.  I'll go to the ground and queue instead, but I'm lucky, I live and work local.  This isn't a moan, but I'm very sympathetic to the died in the wool BW fans that will miss this game just because for the first time in years no home tickets are available on the day, its not as if 20k are suddenly going to turn up.  And if KO needed delaying 20 minutes so what?

Set up a new account, if you can, it’ll be quicker