Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pansexual

globaldiver

• Site Supporter

Girl at work identifies as  “asexual”  apparently it’s a defined orientation and isn’t the new word for “ frigid” according to our HR and the disciplinary investigation I’ve just had to chair...

must admit, I’d never heard of that before either. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Girl at work identifies as  “asexual”  apparently it’s a defined orientation and isn’t the new word for “ frigid” according to our HR and the disciplinary investigation I’ve just had to chair...

One assumes you have to keep your face straight while chairing such trials.

• Site Supporter
Just now, MickyD said:

One assumes you have to keep your face straight while chairing such trials.

I do but this hearing was just gathering the evidence in an investigation I felt sorry for them both as one didn’t mean the offence through ignorance of what it actually was ( I have sympathy as I had the same ignorance)  and one took it badly as offensive description of who she is. 

• Site Supporter

There are 2 defined sexes; male and female as determined by our reproductive organs, in which the vast majority of us humans are identifiable by. Some are unfortunate enough to be born with a bit of both in which neither works very well.

Everyone is different and humans always have been, it's mainly determined by our genes and these differences are now understood more.

Being asexual sounds a right shitter though, not being turned on by any fucker by raw sexual attraction. 

52 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Girl at work identifies as  “asexual”  apparently it’s a defined orientation and isn’t the new word for “ frigid” according to our HR and the disciplinary investigation I’ve just had to face...

EFA

😁

1 hour ago, Big E said:

I feel there is more to this Frank.....come on spill 😁

Sadly have to disappoint.

Other than her having a snog and a fumble with lasses whilst at college nowt exciting.

We've been together 17yrs.

The main 2 bonuses are my lack of manliness isn't an issue and I can ogle to my heart's content whilst out and about as long as I point out the good ones.

26 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Fair point. But you can still appreciate the fine form of whatever takes your fancy

I've a mate who is asexual, he finds the very idea of sex 'icky' (to use his terminology) doesn't mean he doesn't find people fit.

Ideally they would come back to his undress so he can have a good look then they can piss off and leave him alone.

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

I've a mate who is asexual, he finds the very idea of sex 'icky' (to use his terminology) doesn't mean he doesn't find people fit.

Ideally they would come back to his undress so he can have a good look then they can piss off and leave him alone.

That’s the very same and what caused the discussion that led to the “ it used to be called frigid” remark, she said she finds people handsome/ attractive etc but the thought of having sex with them didn’t cross her mind, even though they were attractive to her., she would have no desire or urge for them other than to admire them for how they appeared. Admiration was satisfaction enough. 

Suppose it’s just the opposite end of the “ shag owt “ scale in truth 

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, fatolive said:

That’s the very same and what caused the discussion that led to the “ it used to be called frigid” remark, she said she finds people handsome/ attractive etc but the thought of having sex with them didn’t cross her mind, even though they were attractive to her., she would have no desire or urge for them other than to admire them for how they appeared. Admiration was satisfaction enough. 

So basically she's married? 

7 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Other than her having a snog and a fumble with lasses whilst at college nowt exciting.

The main 2 bonuses are my lack of manliness isn't an issue and I can ogle to my heart's content whilst out and about as long as I point out the good ones.

Reading between the lines she likes you to dress as Mrs Flinstone for kinky sex play with her purple dildo that she calls Dino 😁

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, fatolive said:

You've got to be asking why she was happy to discuss her asexuality in an office environment but not be so happy to hear the responses. 

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Does that really constitute bi sexuality?

Christ, I'd imagine many students have done similar, at bit of exploring.

Anyway, if she fancied a quick dalliance with another lady, would it be acceptable for you to have a go too?

Perhaps all at the same time; reckon you might be on to a winner!

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Does that really constitute bi sexuality?

Christ, I'd imagine many students have done similar, at bit of exploring.

Bloody double standards

A girl does a bit of exploring at uni and its all sexy and fnar fnar 

But i have a go and I'm kicked out the orienteering society

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, MickyD said:

You've got to be asking why she was happy to discuss her asexuality in an office environment but not be so happy to hear the responses. 

Well without going into too much detail, it wasn’t quite like that , she wasn’t discussing it just confirmed her position when asked , and even if she was the response has to be respectful and not piss taking in this day and age no matter what it is. 

15 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Sounds more like wan-ksexual