Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

12 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

From COVID central;

In Bolton, the number of hospital patients has dropped to 39, down from 49 a week ago.

Why thousands await other treatments, that in itself is scandalous.

We have to keep a beady eye on covid, not ignore it, but when the 21st June arrives, its business as usual and time to crack on.

• Replies 45.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobarp

• Spider

• Tonge moor green jacket

• boltondiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

From COVID central;

In Bolton, the number of hospital patients has dropped to 39, down from 49 a week ago.

Mrs worked Tuesday night they cant understand why again some patients are from Hindley,leigh, Manchester just to name a few

9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

when the 21st June arrives, its business as usual and time to crack on.

I hope you're right, but I can't see it happening, the fuckers will push it back

4 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I hope you're right, but I can't see it happening, the fuckers will push it back

Lead by data they said..... 🤓

If so, its definitely time to crack on, would an extension have to be voted on in the commons?

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Lead by data they said..... 🤓

If so, its definitely time to crack on, would an extension have to be voted on in the commons?

You're a flag waving member of #teamboris as you keep saying, I'm sure he won't let you down 🙄

I'm not sure if an extension would need to be voted on, but if Boris and Co decide we need to extend, then it'll happen.

• Site Supporter

An extension would be bollocks.

Foreign travel is a different animal.

But we’re good here on our sceptred isle.

• Site Supporter

Don't understand why so many seem to be getting their knickers in a twist over this.

Was the same last time, with the media hyping everything up.

Government are only going to give the same answer- wait until the 14th.

Until then, people can impact the situation positively by getting the fuck jabbed.

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

You're a flag waving member of #teamboris as you keep saying, I'm sure he won't let you down 🙄

I'm not sure if an extension would need to be voted on, but if Boris and Co decide we need to extend, then it'll happen.

I personally don't think Boris is much cop, its a bit of tongue & cheek playing with the lefties, however he is still head & shoulders above the rest, and that really shows how shite the likes of Starmer, Ed Davey and others are.

If Boris extends this so-called lockdown, he's going to let his hardcore supporters down and they may not forgive him, I'm hoping he has the balls to stick to his road map like he has done so far, or else PM in waiting Professor Whitty could be sworn in by summers out.

We aren’t in lockdown unless ive missed something? I’m happily enjoying my freedom and currently doing pretty much everything I desire so unsure what people are actually getting irate about? 

An almighty kick in the bollox for the travel industry today,but when it does come back, it will be back with a very big bang imo - providing the majority of folk aren’t priced out of going on holiday.

8 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

I've had enough now, what's the fuckin point in getting vaccinated if it doesn't give us our freedoms back.

No more following the rules for me, bollocks to them.

Penny is dropping 

7 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

The vaccination only helps with the symptoms. It doesn't stop your getting covid. 

Sounds like an ace vaccine! 

• Members
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, 1969 said:

Mrs worked Tuesday night they cant understand why again some patients are from Hindley,leigh, Manchester just to name a few

That wouldn’t surprise me. May as well use a single hospital to contain the region’s Covid positives but they ought to at least tell us what’s happening rather than just saying, “Bolton rates are high!”

Edited by MickyD
Site fucked and posted without being asked!
7 hours ago, stevieb said:

Penny is dropping 

Sounds like an ace vaccine! 

It stops people dying. 

59 minutes ago, Rudy said:

What if they get hit by a bus?

If it was a double decker bus it would be such heavenly way to die. 

Posted (edited)

2nd jab appointment been brought forward to 9 weeks for me. 

its now the day before I’m due to go out with the in laws for missus birthday meal so I will be suffering with symptoms now unfortunately 😎

Edited by Escobarp