Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Corona Football Season

HomerJay

Corona Football Season  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

PPG by 13 votes to 10 (or 12-11).

Cool

I think Leagues 1&2 playing games would be a disaster personally. I’d like it if we could have survived but common sense should prevail.

If Liverpool absolutely must win the league, Tranmere getting potted eases the pain slightly.

13 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

La Liga could be an interesting one on that front. Real Mallorca away on a July afternoon. Ouch. 

Itd be downright dangerous, would have to be 10 or 11pm kick offs there and places like Madrid or Seville in mid summer and even then it wouldn't be pleasant.

56 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Itd be downright dangerous, would have to be 10 or 11pm kick offs there and places like Madrid or Seville in mid summer and even then it wouldn't be pleasant.

You’d have thought they’d all be late kick offs, but that wouldn’t be any good for staggering the TV games. That said, the European qualifying rounds in the likes of Cyprus must be mental. 

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, jeep said:

Prem restarting June 17th

Want if finished by 1st weekend in August so they can do FA cup a week later

UEFA want the CL and EL finished in August too

FA Cup quarter finals confirmed the weekend of 27/28 June and the Final 1 August.  I'm glad they aren't delaying the rest of comp till they've sorted the Premier League money out.

It's a long shot but suppose the Fa Cup final was Newcastle v Man Utd - good luck keeping folk away from that

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, L/H White said:

hopefully all this covid stuff blows over in time for the open top bus parade 

can't wait 

Winning a title and not being allowed to celebrate together

Jesus

They'll be eating the self pity in big, gloopy spoonfuls over this.

10 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

FA Cup quarter finals confirmed the weekend of 27/28 June and the Final 1 August.  I'm glad they aren't delaying the rest of comp till they've sorted the Premier League money out.

It's a long shot but suppose the Fa Cup final was Newcastle v Man Utd - good luck keeping folk away from that

I've no idea who's in the quarter finals but I assume they are all Prem clubs.  I'd love it if there was a Div 1 club in it and they had to train for a month till the end of June to play one game.

8 hours ago, Spider said:

Winning a title and not being allowed to celebrate together

Jesus

They'll be eating the self pity in big, gloopy spoonfuls over this.

You and I both know that the red side of Liverpool will be out on the streets celebrating in numbers within seconds of it being confirmed (we'll also never hear the end of it on all forms of media)