Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, DazBob said:

I can confirm this happens at many a workplace.

They take a bottle of water into the toilets and don't user toilet roll. Instead, they squirt the water all over their arsehole and use their left hand to clean it. Mist clean up after themselves, but there are plenty that leave the floor soaking wet with poo water.

Not half.

Told the story about feet washing before, but the filthy animals would put loads of bog roll on the seat if the cleaners were lucky. If not then their refusal to sit would result in a flock of seagulls absolutely everywhere. 

The porcelain, the floor, it didn't matter.

Then go and wash their shitty hands in the sink, followed by their feet.

Then happily fuck off and carry on their studies as if it was perfectly normal.

It was so bad that the stones were closed for a while. Then they were refurbished with signs put up telling users to respect them.

A simple room with a few holes in the floor and a tap on a hose pipe, like a campsite, would have sufficed.

Guess "Asian bogs" wouldn't have gone down well though.

5 hours ago, gonzo said:

I just wish they wouldn't splash shitty poo water all over the place and snot big grobbers all over the gaff.

I can let the grooming and mass murders slide if they just sort that out.

Oh and drive better and learn to queue.

i was in that DW gym one where Burnden was a few years ago 

6.30 every morning for a swim 

was a RAYGUN in the  Steam room

did all that 

i said WTF you savage 

went do the desk  told them 

O they all do that we clean it at night 

GOOD BYE MEMBERSHIP  

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, little whitt said:

i was in that DW gym one where Burnden was a few years ago 

6.30 every morning for a swim 

was a RAYGUN in the  Steam room

did all that 

i said WTF you savage 

went do the desk  told them 

O they all do that we clean it at night 

GOOD BYE MEMBERSHIP  

Water canon the cunts.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Cheese said:

When have you witnessed that behaviour?

1 hour ago, DazBob said:

They take a bottle of water into the toilets and don't user toilet roll. Instead, they squirt the water all over their arsehole and use their left hand to clean it. Mist clean up after themselves, but there are plenty that leave the floor soaking wet with poo water.

An ex worked at Manchester Uni where someone was leaving shit every where in the unisex toilets

It was a mystery at first and they had to leave signs out requesting whoever was leaving shit on the toilet door handles, taps and hand driers cease from doing so 

They had no idea it was a thing until someone caught them poo handed

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, DazBob said:

And I can confirm your confirmation.

The first thing I learnt when I started going to Israel on business was that you don't pass anything with your left hand, because it's the dirty one. This meant business cards, samples, money, anything.

The other thing was not to show the soles of ypur feet (shod or otherwise). So no relaxing with your legs crossed.

My friend Rabbi Frankl explained the first one and a young woman in a Tel Aviv bar the second.

2 minutes ago, FrancisFogarty said:

The first thing I learnt when I started going to Israel on business was that you don't pass anything with your left hand, because it's the dirty one. This meant business cards, samples, money, anything.

What about a reacharound? 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, FrancisFogarty said:

The other thing was not to show the soles of ypur feet (shod or otherwise). So no relaxing with your legs crossed.

My friend Rabbi Frankl explained the first one and a young woman in a Tel Aviv bar the second.

What if you're a left hander though. Does the right hand become 'the dirty one'

• Site Supporter
Just now, Alf Hartigan said:

What if you're a left hander though. Does the right hand become 'the dirty one'

No. I am a left hander ( though Rudy once bollocked me on here saying there was no such thing as being left handed).

The first couple of times I went were hard work.

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

When have you witnessed that behaviour?

I worked at Express Gifts in Accrington for ages. There was shitty poo water all over the toilets every morning. 

Same at Keoghs in Bolton. They had an internal investigation as they were shitting in bins in the women's toilets too.

Anyone that trains in a gym with Muslims will tell you they think nothing of grobbing nose snot all over the tiled floors or sinks.

All this is extremely common. 

They wipe their arses with their hands and they believe snot is badness so needs to be cleared out.

Do you live in a cave?

21 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I worked at Express Gifts in Accrington for ages. There was shitty poo water all over the toilets every morning. 

Same at Keoghs in Bolton. They had an internal investigation as they were shitting in bins in the women's toilets too.

Anyone that trains in a gym with Muslims will tell you they think nothing of grobbing nose snot all over the tiled floors or sinks.

They wipe their arses with their hands and they believe snot is badness so needs to be cleared out.

Do you live in a cave?

Probably no comment from the likes that have never experienced life living side by side those they defend.

2 hours ago, DazBob said:

Used to be rife at my old place in city centre manc too. 

Squatters with poor directional control. 

It's stopped since I moved and work from home thank fuck, came back briefly when I had a 2 year old here all day during lockdown but thankfully that stage has now passed. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Do you live in a cave?

I've worked with Muslims - and worked in Muslim countries - all my adult life and have never witnessed any of this type of filth.