Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oxford (a)

L/H White

2 minutes ago, Big E said:

is it as shit to get to as it appears. 

Trains fucking pointless as the bus to the ground takes 3 days

parking seems plentiful but assume its like the Macron where it will take you ages to get off. 

Oxford road wise is a piece of piss. Ground is just off the main dual carriageway.

3 minutes ago, Big E said:

is it as shit to get to as it appears. 

Trains fucking pointless as the bus to the ground takes 3 days

parking seems plentiful but assume its like the Macron where it will take you ages to get off. 

It's about 5 miles from town

• Site Supporter

Its fucking dreadful to get to.

You think you’re almost there when you leave the M40, but if the traffic is bad (standard) then you’re still 40 minutes away.

shite ground, shite around the ground and shite home support.

On 09/02/2022 at 09:13, Mounts Kipper said:

These lot like to play football so should be decent game, I’m out! booked very early flight out Saturday morning so I can be in situ for an iFollow watch. 

You going to Spain? I’m off to Alicante (thinly veiled) tomorrow morning. Is it easy enough to use iFollow over there? Never tried abroad

1 hour ago, MancWanderer said:

You going to Spain? I’m off to Alicante (thinly veiled) tomorrow morning. Is it easy enough to use iFollow over there? Never tried abroad

I am flying Saturday morning, it’s easy enough to use if you’ve used it before and already have an account you should be fine. I’d pay for it early just in case you get a glitch. Where you staying? 

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

That’s the tall hotel on the front, I like Alicante, most folk head up to Benidorm but there’s plenty to do in Alicante, beach is quality, the castle worth a trip, weather is looking excellent next week as well. Enjoy. 

Ta pal. Only there til Sunday night but looking forward to it. May nip to Valencia to see Mrs Manc’s brother

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

That’s the tall hotel on the front, I like Alicante, most folk head up to Benidorm but there’s plenty to do in Alicante, beach is quality, the castle worth a trip, weather is looking excellent next week as well. Enjoy. 

There is a Bolton bar in Benidorm, The Embankment. Im presuming they will be showing the game.

I’d take a point here and fairly confident we can achieve that at the very least.

The difference between our side now & the one that was getting bummed every week a month or 2 back, is not just the fact that we now have a decent keeper, but also that Dion Charles, Gethin Jones and Dapo are giving the opposition plenty to worry about, the opposition can’t just bomb at us for fun anymore.

We have that much more going forward now, that our defence isn’t under as much pressure as it was.

Head says 2-2

Heart says 1-2

Edited by Burndens Bogs