Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

See it . Report it . Stop it .

burnden

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Popped Neil's number in, now on speed dial.

If I see anyone giving it the wanker sign to any of the opposition players, press 1 straight through, Internet and signal permitting.

It's a text-only number.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, kent_white said:

"One Wanderers Family"*

*Bolton Wanderers reserve the right to decide who's in the family 

They always have had that right. If you throw stuff, vandalise, fight, or shout bigotted abuse - you're out.Nothing has changed. It's just common sense. Don't understand why everyone's getting their knickers in such a twist.

• Members
1 minute ago, HazzyinBolton said:

Someone who may or may not look like me may or may not have shouted to the liner at Oxford that he was a sparrow legged cunt. 

I can't see that this breaks any rules - because he was! (alledgedly).

Apologies to any sparrows offended by this

They didn’t offer said lino their glasses did they?

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Am I misreading the thrust of this thread or are people really whinging about their right to be obnoxious twats being restricted ?

Maybe they should write to Sharon Brittan obout how outrageous this is.

Neil In.

I think they're under the impression that swearing and celebrating in general are going to become bannable offences, which of course is utter bollocks. Drama queens and moon men.

53 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I think they're under the impression that swearing and celebrating in general are going to become bannable offences, which of course is utter bollocks. Drama queens and moon men.

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

They always have had that right. If you throw stuff, vandalise, fight, or shout bigotted abuse - you're out.Nothing has changed. It's just common sense. Don't understand why everyone's getting their knickers in such a twist.

So just to be clear. If someone behind me is swearing and it's bothering me and my child. Should they get chucked out of I report them to this number?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Cheese said:

So you've said. About a dozen times in a dozen pages. All you've done though is offered an opinio of what Cheese thinks not an announcement from the club to say what they think. 

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, MickyD said:

So you've said. About a dozen times in a dozen pages. All you've done though is offered an opinio of what Cheese thinks not an announcement from the club to say what they think. 

Everyone has expressed an opinion though haven't they?

Plenty of it over the top.

Unfortunately, because it's been done by knob head Neil, folk aren't looking at it rationally. 

If it stays like it is, then it's much ado about nothing. Just being seen to do something, when the same request is already out there.

If it genuinely is the thin end of the wedge, then Sharon will have a decision to make.

6 hours ago, Cheese said:

Yes, you're right if some fat fuck comes windmilling you roll over and get your belly tickled, this is our church - every man and woman does their duty.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Anyway. 4 goals and a win. 5 opportunities for celebration. I expect Neil to be shutting 20 or 30 out after that.

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Don't bring that twat into proceedings (Neil not Sir Mixalot - who isn't a twat)

Get that Burnley Agent Provocateur out of our club.

6 hours ago, Cheese said:

Absolutely correct on the first part

However, I think that you're misreading the last bit. The potential problem is that a football match is a passionate event for most and language and behaviour can become animated. For some (a minority) this is disgraceful because this doesn't happen when watching a match in their lounge at home and it opens the floodgates, potentially, for that minority to sterilise the atmosphere. Some cunt goes studs up straight through Dion and ends his season. The whole ground is up screaming abuse at the cunt and the ref. Gladys is appalled and reports folk. Where's the line on acceptabilty? That's the worry in my mind

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Absolutely correct on the first part

However, I think that you're misreading the last bit. The potential problem is that a football match is a passionate event for most and language and behaviour can become animated. For some (a minority) this is disgraceful because this doesn't happen when watching a match in their lounge at home and it opens the floodgates, potentially, for that minority to sterilise the atmosphere. Some cunt goes studs up straight through Dion and ends his season. The whole ground is up screaming abuse at the cunt and the ref. Gladys is appalled and reports folk. Where's the line on acceptabilty? That's the worry in my mind

Get all that, and if it came to pass then there'd be he'll to pay. 

Top brass aren't stupid though, and for me I doubt it will be used much if at all, and certainly not for an old dear responding to swearing etc. They've heard it all before!