Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

How many seagulls could you twat?

Rudy

8 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Strange you say that, I wrote a screenplay and wanted Thora Hird's ghost to star in it, it was called 'I ate a Jaffa Cake I found under my computer desk'.

If you ever wrote anything, I’d imagine it would be  ‘Jonathan Livingston Seagull’ 

Authors name Bach. Coincidence?

we've got a couple of Canadian geese at work in the pond and another couple tried to share the pond and it kicked off big time.  After showing their wingspan they was into each other at speed, squawking really load and the other two did one.  I reckon 6 of them would take a bloke out the way they fought 

2 hours ago, Francis Fogarty said:

If one lured you down a side street on the pretext of you being on your own, and a load of them popped up from a skip I reckon you'd have your hands full.

Your tie would be all over one side and your hair all messed up, probably with a scratch one one cheek. Like Tippi Hedren and that bloke out of 'The Birds'.

You mean if I was lured down a side street on the promise of a one on one - man vs bird like God intended? Absolute scumbags these gulls! 

The second paragraph assumes I have hair to mess up? Unless you mean my pyobs? 😁

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

I want to change my answer to 4

I put a vid on my twitter last year of Seagull ripping apart a pigeon that it had intercepted mid air like a hawk. 

It smashed the poor fucker then ate it alive. All at 6am in town with only me and some crack head street sweeper to share the experience.

3 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

we've got a couple of Canadian geese at work in the pond and another couple tried to share the pond and it kicked off big time.  After showing their wingspan they was into each other at speed, squawking really load and the other two did one.  I reckon 6 of them would take a bloke out the way they fought 

Went for a walk down a canal with the family in deepest darkest Yorkshire earlier this morning. 

2 Canadian geese swam right over the canal and launched themselves up and onto the canal path. I'm thinking 'this ain't ending well'. 

5 year old yoof proper shits it and hides behind her mum screaming. Mrs thinks it's all a game and they're in for a bit of bread that we ain't got. 

We ended up getting on our toes before more of them appeared and we got done over.

On the way back I consoled the 5 year that she'll learn in time about these nowty fuckers and told the Mrs to know remember her history. 

I've never read it but I reckon that's a chapter right out of this... 

Screenshot_20220413-194604_Brave.jpg

15 hours ago, leigh white said:

Stay away from S Walney at breeding season, the cunts will attack you from everywhere and peck your fucking head off.

I used to work for a company in Great Yarmouth, and the fuckers used to nest on the top of our building - when the eggs hatched, the parents would get very protective and dive bomb you on your way to the car. Evil fuckers they are

• Members
11 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I used to work for a company in Great Yarmouth, and the fuckers used to nest on the top of our building - when the eggs hatched, the parents would get very protective and dive bomb you on your way to the car. Evil fuckers they are

Japanese seagulls?