Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
little whitt

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

When she says: "Come on boys, take 'em down" to what is she referring?

one on the left is old enough to know better

More registered Republicans in Iowa believe Senator Cruz was born in the USA than believe President Obama was.

Even though the simple facts are Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother, and Obama was born in Hawaii, USA.

More registered Republicans in Iowa believe Senator Cruz was born in the USA than believe President Obama was.

Even though the simple facts are Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother, and Obama was born in Hawaii, USA.

Yes, but more Americans (percentage wise) are thicker/more mental than any other nation*

*i have no scientific data but they voted Reagan & Bush jnr in.

So Boris Johnson is more qualified than the current president and one of the candidates?

So Boris Johnson is more qualified than the current president and one of the candidates?

No. Boris gave up his American citizenship based on his New York birth because they screwed him for tax.

Hillary Clinton doesn't (didn't?) believe Obama were born in the USA.

I find it ironic that we are debating on banning someone from our country; who actually wants to ban someone from his.

Ha ha, brilliant. But how the fuck did his secretary know who they were?

rumbelows - why did we ever rent our tellies

rumbelows - why did we ever rent our tellies

they used to break and we had less disposable income I think if you were looking for a serious answer.

I recall a repair man coming out Christmas Eve when I was little. I could see the stress in my parents eyes as they'd splashed out and bought the Radio Times bumper edition specially.

they used to break and we had less disposable income I think if you were looking for a serious answer.

I recall a repair man coming out Christmas Eve when I was little. I could see the stress in my parents eyes as they'd splashed out and bought the Radio Times bumper edition specially.

Remember having a TV repair bloke come round a few times. Can't see there being many now with disposable technology