Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

17 hours ago, Underpants said:

I think it was building up to the second series. The "12" was never fully explained or understood. A deeper conspiracy with MI6 will carry it through to a 3rd series. YHIHF

Aye, suppose, glad it didn't take itself too seriously

6 minutes ago, bolton in bedford said:

Latest offering from Black Mirror on Netflix. An interactive episode where the viewer can choose how the storyline goes.  It’s very good.

It is, if unrelentingly depressing! Wouldn't say I 'enjoyed' it.

Edited by jmjhb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Kin hell there's been a couple of tough episodes to watch on that SAS Who Dates Wins this series.

Editing is a bit weird, contestants seem to appear out of nowhere but it's compelling viewing at times.

I hate those soldier  D.I.Y SAS type programmes.

All the random swearing thrown in to make it seem more butch and brutal, half the time a swear word doesn't even fit correctly into the sentence and you can tell the bloke barking the orders doesn't normally use that type of language on a daily basis -" Comb your fucking hair...now "  Or "Ring your fucking mother...now" Or " Go and get something to fucking eat...now" 

Just Fuck off....now.

On 31 January 2019 at 12:33, L/H White said:

the Ted Bundy tapes on netflix are brilliant

Finished it last night. He was a true star performer and manipulator. Really think they should have held off on flicking the switch. He was starting to finally blab (of course all part of his delaying tactics) could've got a true figure of the final number and more burial sites.

• Site Supporter

Wife has recorded all the Sunday night showings of Les Miserables and watched them back to back yesterday. I couldn't help but blurt out "Do you hear the people sing..." and other songs from the musical version. It's actually been quite good.

Les miserables ?

Is that about the remainers ? Just asking for a Nazi friend and apologies in advance to Youri Hadaskinful for shoehorning my way of politics into another thread.

Got back just now from Glasgow, the hatred there for Nicola Sturgeon is unprecedented.

Anyway,re tv shows.....the one re the Alt Right on iplayer is quite amusing at time.....watch out for Darryl the Barrel...400lb of alt left shit....the obese cunt :D

8 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Have you had a brain scan lately, seriously?

Obsessive behaviour can often signify underlying undiagnosed problems, you should see your GP.

And 'Hadaskinful' is utterly piss poor on so many levels...

Haha....irony at its finest.......don’t forget who started the insults fella :D

Enjoy the Alps, ....you couldn’t even climb your 13 stairs to your yellow bed sheets.

Do zobaczenia ty glupia cipo.

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Matt said:

Finally caught up on walking dead and wish I’d not bothered. The last few series have merged into one dull, monotonous, repetitive bag of shite. That’s me done with it.

Aye, gave up, not for the first time, half way through this last series

And they reckon it could go on for years yet

Fuck that

On 27/01/2019 at 22:13, Marc505 said:

Kin hell there's been a couple of tough episodes to watch on that SAS Who Dates Wins this series.

Editing is a bit weird, contestants seem to appear out of nowhere but it's compelling viewing at times.

I got a ticket to see that fella in some sort of show in a couple of months.

Absoloutely no idea what to expect.