Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

I might be chatting complete and utter shite here so apologies in advance but I was thinking about what I posted re what Andy Holt had said about how iFollow revenue works for clubs and it struck me that although every season ticket holder will have a code to watch the game loads of them might go unused because of people watching it with their families at home.

If the money gets split depending on how many subscribers a club has to a particular game then it might be worth making sure every possible code is redeemed for every possible game, just means registering a different account for iFollow for every season ticket and then logging on and entering the code for each game.

Fully prepared to accept that might be a load of bollocks though.

• 2 months later...
  • Site Supporter
3 hours ago, burnden said:

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2020/december/202021-bwfc-season-cards-posted-out/

Tickets sent out but can't use either physical or digital if/when we enter Tier 2

Was wondering about this earlier. Had to have some alternative unless they could suspend everyone's cards except those successful ones, and then reinstate and repeat as necessary. 

Print your own seems easier.

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Was wondering about this earlier. Had to have some alternative unless they could suspend everyone's cards except those successful ones, and then reinstate and repeat as necessary. 

Print your own seems easier.

I think it’s more to do with the lucky 2,000 knowing which seat they’ll have been given for that particular game 

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Why are they gold?

I've looked for the announcement that confirmed why but I can't find it.

Commemorative edition for supporting the club during the pandemic, apparently.

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2020/october/club-to-launch-wanderers-rewards-to-thank-season-ticket-holders-for-exceptional-loyalty/

• Supporters will be issued with an exclusively designed season ticket card to recognise the loyalty and commitment to Bolton Wanderers this season and membership of Wanderers Rewards.

Edited by Cheese