Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2024/25 Kits

meanderson93

13 minutes ago, tomski said:

tAkE mY mOnEy

Basketball vests, cycling tops, all sorts going on. I know they've totally revamped the whole merchandising side of the business but there's very little class in any of it.

Pump all this cheapo shite out to the thick northerners they'll lap it up.

• Members

I'd be interested to see how much money is made from this tat/ how many we actually sell.

If it is a money spinner then they've done the right thing.

However, even if we sell a million of those mash-up shirts I don't think I could ever agree they were a good idea.

Just now, DazBob said:

However, even if we sell a million of those mash-up shirts I don't think I could ever agree they were a good idea.

Hard to believe, but they're even shitter in real life than they look on photos.

Nipped in the shop (looking for a straightener, obvs) on Saturday and was amazed at how shit they were.

22 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Basketball vests, cycling tops, all sorts going on. I know they've totally revamped the whole merchandising side of the business but there's very little class in any of it.

Pump all this cheapo shite out to the thick northerners they'll lap it up.

Are you suggesting vests are for homosexuals? Especially brown ones

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

I quite like the plain stuff they do with just the little white badge. Long sleeved khaki number looks good. Evatt wears a few bits of it.

I like a fair bit as I’m not as cool as I once was. They defo need sleeves though!

25 minutes ago, Traf said:

Hard to believe, but they're even shitter in real life than they look on photos.

Nipped in the shop (looking for a straightener, obvs) on Saturday and was amazed at how shit they were.

Aye, same here, I dodged the flying blood & snot around the club shop just to have a closer look at them & they are even worse in real life.  Stunningly shit.

21 hours ago, bolton va va said:

Aye, same here, I dodged the flying blood & snot around the club shop just to have a closer look at them & they are even worse in real life.  Stunningly shit.

Thirded. I logically assumed the photos did them no justice.

Someone actually got paid to design that. And to then choose the static attracting 110% polyester fabric.