Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Northampton v Derby

gonzo

27 minutes ago, Cheese said:

2 weeks ago you were saying Gayle was the solution to all Derby's problems and the type of player we should have signed.

Eh? You really are a prize tit. Gayle scored 3 goals before injury so what’s your point? 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Whitesince63 said:

Eh? You really are a prize tit. Gayle scored 3 goals before injury so what’s your point? 

Maybe your knee-jerk opinions aren't worth much. 🤷‍♂️

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Zico said:

It's like you're chomping at the bit wanting us to fail 

We didn't play today. Has Neil Hart said something innocuous?

It’s back on. 

fucking hell it really is the hope that kills you

Will also point out that I posted last week that Derby are massively reliant for a fuck up or two before the end of the season. We could be top two again by the end of Easter. 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

It’s back on. 

fucking hell it really is the hope that kills you

Will also point out that I posted last week that Derby are massively reliant for a fuck up or two before the end of the season. We could be top two again by the end of Easter. 

Bonkers isn’t it!? 

This is the Bolton way! 🤣

Just now, desperado said:

Bonkers isn’t it!? 

This is the Bolton way! 🤣

In the pub after the Leigh RL game and had half a dozen people say to me “Derby are one down, have you seen?”

1) course I’ve had Flash Scores alerts on

2) stop jinxing us ffs!

1 minute ago, paulhanley said:

Derby still hold all the aces, esp given their goal difference. Door just a little more ajar now than it was this morning - but our margin for error is still minimal. 

Make no mistake Paul that they will be absolutely shitting themselves. Ram shagger ways will be in meltdown about how our 1-1 with Northampton will take us up 

3 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Make no mistake Paul that they will be absolutely shitting themselves. Ram shagger ways will be in meltdown about how our 1-1 with Northampton will take us up 

Yeah no doubt. I'm sure a few of theirs got mega confident last Saturday.... and have had to have a nervy little glance over the shoulder for the first time in a week today. 

29 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Yeah no doubt. I'm sure a few of theirs got mega confident last Saturday.... and have had to have a nervy little glance over the shoulder for the first time in a week today. 

What’s the phrase about preferring to be the chaser than the one being chased? Not even played today and this will be on the list of feelings that @gonzowill make a fortune from sticking in a bottle 

8 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

I find the best way isn’t to get excited

we have been so inconsistent that 4 points is still a big gap

i do think Blackpool could nick a point but unsure on us 

Shut up you miserable bastard and get excited 😁

5 hours ago, tomski said:

We seem to be at our best when we don’t play. Theme of the season😂

Probably the first Saturday since we won at Carlisle in January that has been good for our prospects!  Even our other weekend win v Cambridge was accompanied with crap results elsewhere, so we stood still.  Not playing and making progress is the future 😀

1 hour ago, paulhanley said:

Derby still hold all the aces, esp given their goal difference. Door just a little more ajar now than it was this morning - but our margin for error is still minimal. 

At least its now the case that as long as we do our bit, they have to win every single game to get promoted, and so have to really earn it.  If we win our games we have 95 points, so goal difference can't come into it, they can only get 96 if they win all 6.