Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Call To Arms....

gonzo

I can't make it tomorrow but have decided to get a ticket anyway (adult ESL). Obviously I'd rather everyone buy a ticket to help the club out but if you can't for any reason and fancy doing my supporting for me, give me a PM and I'll send it over.

Good gesture that bud. Coywm!

I can't make it tomorrow but have decided to get a ticket anyway (adult ESL). Obviously I'd rather everyone buy a ticket to help the club out but if you can't for any reason and fancy doing my supporting for me, give me a PM and I'll send it over.

Great effort!

Don't think you've ever posted anything I've disagreed with.

You're on the list with George Clarke and Dermot O'Leary, you lucky boy!

• Site Supporter

That's some gesture E, first writing £185m off, now buying tickets. I've always said your a good en

Ps I'm paying for one of my mates to come (getmybitofglory)

Edited by Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

Couldn't get there Monday as I was too ill and can't today because of other commitments.

Up to the club shop today getting a bwfc Xmas jumper. Doing my bit..

Not everyone can get to every match.

When do half season tickets go on sale?

next time i'm shagging in the car ile come down your Farm lane  and Let You Watch

I'm trying to buy a bit of the car park to start a wank trap shop like they have in Munich - every bit helps

On a serious note, I'm stuck at a family 60th in the lakes and am jealous I'm missing this - Lets hope the atmosphere gets a kid ck up the arse too

I did Brentford on Monday night though so I accrued double super fan points to roll over to the Fulham game

Loving all the best of British attitude on here! Be there or be square!

I hope all the, I'm never going again, doom mongers come along and get involved. No point moaning then not being there when it counts!

COYFWM!

Fair weather fans, and as it's fucking shit outside they'll be boring some other armchair fans down the boozer.

Fuck em!

• Site Supporter

I'm trying to buy a bit of the car park to start a wank trap shop like they have in Munich - every bit helps

On a serious note, I'm stuck at a family 60th in the lakes and am jealous I'm missing this - Lets hope the atmosphere gets a kid ck up the arse too

I did Brentford on Monday night though so I accrued double super fan points to roll over to the Fulham game

Are you rowing home?