Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Space Dudes

superjohnmcginlay

Over a few too many wines last weekend, the discussion came round to bucket lists or things you want to see happen before you become atoms and molecules again. 

I'd like to disintegrate knowing we had found other life, be it intelligent life light years away we or they had made contact with or even the evidence that micro organisms had once existed, or do exist, on Mars or some other place.

Edited by bgoefc

• 2 weeks later...

Has the prof just totally debunked the conspiracy theorists that say we didn't land on the moonm?!

They left a mirror there!!!

Of all the people I loathe, it's moon landing conspiracy theorists who hold a special place in whatever the opposite of heart is. Them and people who believe in chemtrails.

• Site Supporter

The eclipse in March should still be pretty exciting. 85% blackout in London so it should be a little more than that up here!

Weather woman on telly reckons well be cloudy so won't actually see anything other than it go a bit dark.

Heard on radio it's the last one in UK until 2090 so I guess we'd better make the most of it.

How do you make the most of a solar eclipse?