Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Islamic State

Underpants

A bloke I've just spoke to reckons these attacks were carried by the US government and the French Authorities knew all about it.

He was pinning up a flyer for an Acid house/Berlin underground dance night in a cafe window as he was talking to me.

What a thick cunt. Everyone knows it was Israel.

US are definitely blamed in this report. An interesting opinion on things.

http://consciouslifenews.com/rt-destroys-corporate-news-mindblowing-report-paris-terrorist-attacks/11101752/

The worst thing about conspiracy theory bull shit is that it absolves the guilty of blame.

We all know who is behind it and that is the starting point of finding a solution. Blaming the Yanks, Jews or whoever via some crackpot theory takes us further away from that.

Where am I "pushing" anything? The only one "pushing" anything is you. Repeatedly claiming that Friday night's attacks were committed by migrants, when they weren't.

Apart from the one who claimed refugee status in Greece after arriving from Syria, had his finger prints taken on the application then blew himself up at the stadium??

The rest of them had been in Syria at some point to recover millitary training

These are not kids fucking about on the internet getting ideas, they are making suicide vests and using high powered guns and they are getting this training from ISIS in Syria / Iraq

• Site Supporter

Apart from the one who claimed refugee status in Greece after arriving from Syria, had his finger prints taken on the application then blew himself up at the stadium??

These are not kids fucking about on the internet getting ideas, they are making suicide vests and using high powered guns and they are getting this training from ISIS in Syria / Iraq

Reports are saying that they were on the way out of the building today, (hence one wearing a vest)

• Site Supporter

Yes, apart from him (who hasn't been positively identified yet), they were all French/Belgian. Why would that make someone go on a rant about how France's immigration policy is to blame?

And no shit they're not kids fucking about on the internet. Who suggested that? They're utter cunts who follow/ed a fucked up death cult. Islam is a cancer of modern civilisation, and not just the fundamentalists.

Yes, apart from him (who hasn't been positively identified yet), they were all French/Belgian. Why would that make someone go on a rant about how France's immigration policy is to blame?

And no shit they're not kids fucking about on the internet. Who suggested that? They're utter cunts who follow/ed a fucked up death cult. Islam is a cancer of modern civilisation, and not just the fundamentalists.

The French / Belgian ones were of North African decent so the long term immigration policy is partial to blame surely??

All these Syrians coming in now, how many might be radicalised down the line if not all ready?

I'm not saying don't let anyone in ever, far from

It. But to think that these terrorists are nothing to do with immigration is far from the mark.

Whilst one of the stad de France bombers may not have been correctly identified his actual fingerprint has been confirmed as the same finger that was documented in Greece a few months back claiming refugee status (it's bloody difficult to avoid the fact that he came into Europe as a refugee)

The rest had been to Syria to fight for IS and had paramilitary training - this isn't solely a home grown problem by a long chalk

How ever it comes about we need to get to grips with this at the source (Syria / Iraq)

Edited by birch-chorley

• Site Supporter

The French / Belgian ones were of North African decent so the long term immigration policy is partial to blame surely??

All these Syrians coming in now, how many might be radicalised down the line if not all ready?

I'm not saying don't let anyone in ever, far from

It. But to think that these terrorists are nothing to do with immigration is far from the mark.

Whilst one of the stad de France bombers may not have been correctly identified his actual fingerprint has been confirmed as the same finger that was documented in Greece a few months back claiming refugee status (it's bloody difficult to avoid the fact that he came into Europe as a refugee)

The rest had been to Syria to fight for IS and had paramilitary training - this isn't solely a home grown problem by a long chalk

How ever it comes about we need to get to grips with this at the source (Syria / Iraq)

"They were of North African descent" - So their parents were immigrants? Or their grandparents? How far back do we need to go in order to blame "immigration" for all terrorist attacks? Did people have this sort of debate when the IRA were in their pomp? (yes, I realise these cunts are a completely different kettle of fish).

The problem is their fucked up inhuman ideology. I agree with you that anyone who has travelled to Syria should be monitored to fuck if/when they return to their home country. The problem is - they ARE monitored to fuck, yet they still manage to carry out these attacks. 

7/7 was carried out by British-born cunts from Leeds, Lee Rigby was murdered by two cunts born in London. Unless they were radicalised by their parents, immigration policy isn't the problem.

Edited by Cheese

"They were of North African descent" - So their parents were immigrants? Or their grandparents? How far back do we need to go in order to blame "immigration" for all terrorist attacks? Did people have this sort of debate when the IRA were in their pomp? (yes, I realise these cunts are a completely different kettle of fish).

The problem is their fucked up inhuman ideology. I agree with you that anyone who has travelled to Syria should be monitored to fuck if/when they return to their home country. The problem is - they ARE monitored to fuck, yet they still manage to carry out these attacks.

7/7 was carried out by British-born cunts from Leeds, Lee Rigby was murdered by two cunts born in London. Unless they were radicalised by their parents, immigration policy isn't the problem.

There are large areas across Europe (Paris, Brussells, London etc) where poor Muslim communities are hot beds of radicalisation

These areas have come about due to immigration policy over the years

Adding another two million from the Middle East (some of who have had serious paramilitary training) is likely to add to the threat

I'm not saying all immigrants are evil (I'm sure that most are nice people) likewise I am not saying (like you) immigration has nothing to do with these issues - the truth is it's somewhere in the middle

One thing that is a fact is that all of these terrorists moved from Syria into Western Europe recently - terrorists are making the most off the mass migration of people by getting through in the confusion

For the record, I wouldn't want any British passport holder who has been to Syria to join Islamic state allowed back in the country personally

This has gone much further than 7/7, just look at the frequency of attacks

Paris

Downed Russian plane

Lebanon

Tunisia beach shootings

Charlie hebdo

All this year!!!!

This isn't another Iraq / Afghanistan, these IS fuckers are much much worse

Something needs to be done at the source of this and soon

• Site Supporter

Agree with all of that birch. I just have an issue when these things are used to brew fear and hate towards actual refugees fleeing atrocities. Luckily, we live on an island so we don't have the same problems as mainland Europe, and the current approach seems sensible, wherein migrants are vetted in refugee camps before we take them in. Some of the rhetoric being spouted in order to demonise suffering people is disgusting though.Almost reminiscent of Nazi propaganda.

There is no easy solution, but we should take the moral high ground and help fellow human beings when we can. Otherwise, we are doing exactly what Daesh wants us to do.

• Site Supporter

There are large areas across Europe (Paris, Brussells, London etc) where poor Muslim communities are hot beds of radicalisation

These areas have come about due to immigration policy over the years

Adding another two million from the Middle East (some of who have had serious paramilitary training) is likely to add to the threat

I'm not saying all immigrants are evil (I'm sure that most are nice people) likewise I am not saying (like you) immigration has nothing to do with these issues - the truth is it's somewhere in the middle

One thing that is a fact is that all of these terrorists moved from Syria into Western Europe recently - terrorists are making the most off the mass migration of people by getting through in the confusion

For the record, I wouldn't want any British passport holder who has been to Syria to join Islamic state allowed back in the country personally

This has gone much further than 7/7, just look at the frequency of attacks

Paris

Downed Russian plane

Lebanon

Tunisia beach shootings

Charlie hebdo

All this year!!!!

This isn't another Iraq / Afghanistan, these IS fuckers are much much worse

Something needs to be done at the source of this and soon

and all the Boko Haram ones ?

• Members

Where am I "pushing" anything? The only one "pushing" anything is you. Repeatedly claiming that Friday night's attacks were committed by migrants, when they weren't.

Again you stretch the truth to support your contrary fucker ways.  I said one "Syrian refugee" (or a terrorist masquerading as such) which has proved to be correct. Most of your fucking drivel has proved to be incorrect.

Carry on.

• Site Supporter

Again you stretch the truth to support your contrary fucker ways.  I said one "Syrian refugee" (or a terrorist masquerading as such) which has proved to be correct. Most of your fucking drivel has proved to be incorrect.

Carry on.

What have I said that has been proven to be incorrect?

To the extent that France's immigration policy is any way to blame, it was the policy in the lead up to, during and after the Algerian war which was to say the least unwise.  Our troubles in places like Daubhill and Bradford are a birthday cake compared with  La Zones in France. Should anyone be arsed, this was written in 2002 and is well worth the effort to read: http://www.city-journal.org/html/12_4_the_barbarians.html

• Site Supporter

To the extent that France's immigration policy is any way to blame, it was the policy in the lead up to, during and after the Algerian war which was to say the least unwise. Our troubles in places like Daubhill and Bradford are a birthday cake compared with La Zones in France. Should anyone be arsed, this was written in 2002 and is well worth the effort to read: http://www.city-journal.org/html/12_4_the_barbarians.html

Scary stuff

I think our number of homegrown nutters is likely to be much lower and better monitored than the garlics.

Still a threat of course.

The French are in a bit of bother

Scary stuff

I think our number of homegrown nutters is likely to be much lower and better monitored than the garlics.

Still a threat of course.

The French are in a bit of bother

I don't know if ours would be better monitored necessarily, but despite the numerous dramas we have with our Islamic communities a seething hatred of the UK from people who were born and raised there seems not to be one especially. Not so in France. 

• Site Supporter

To the extent that France's immigration policy is any way to blame, it was the policy in the lead up to, during and after the Algerian war which was to say the least unwise.  Our troubles in places like Daubhill and Bradford are a birthday cake compared with  La Zones in France. Should anyone be arsed, this was written in 2002 and is well worth the effort to read: http://www.city-journal.org/html/12_4_the_barbarians.html

Reading that suggests the ultimate possibility of a Balkans type future conflict, scary stuff.