Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

I can't wait until The Bishop Blaize is open again, cheeky pint after work - there's always an old timer or two in with a tale or two about the days of 'The Babes'...

1 hour ago, Spider said:

I found my old United scarf t'other day, got it off Bolton Market the year Rocky IV was out - good times; Jesper Olsen, Brian McClair, Arthur Albiston...

I'm going to find that 'Magical Night in Barcelona' DVD and stick it on, got all nostalgic now.

EFA.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

12 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Who gives a fuck 

I get more outraged at bolton fans who prefer to stay at home and watch us on dodgy tv than put money into the club 

Maybe because you're from a town that doesn't have a proper football team is why you're not arsed. I think it's horrendous.

Fair point on the stay at home Bolton fans though.

I saw the convoy of "Bolton Scouse cunts " last night.They were parked up outside Decathlon/TK Maxx with a couple of police cars and about 20 police stood round them.I couldn't resist going have a look.From what i saw everybody was Asian and it included families with grandmas and young children  in the back .It was the types who drive round town waving India/Pakistan flags when they have a decent result in the cricket. The police presence has probably learnt em that parading round Greater Manchester as Scouse cunts is more hostile than supporting Asian cricket teams