Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Wigan 0

DomRepWanderer

• Site Supporter

I literally get butterflies when I think about Neil Lennon. Please let us get him a longer term deal at the end of this season. Please.

Edit: Actually, I just realised he's signed a 4 year contract. Thought it was only 2. Shitfan.

Edited by Cheese

Compared him to Messi, albeit on size alone. Not sure what "if you're small enough you're good enough" means though Mark

I was once compared to Messi. "Compared to Messi, he's absolutely shit."

Worst highlights ever then btw

we all got our 15 quids worth there. great game and a better crowd than i expected. Thought Dervite, Mills and Bogdan were solid. Vela quality too. Old head on young shoulders, eyes for the ball. Me and my mate were looking forward to seeing Clough today but nobody expected that level of performance. that kid is the fucking business. pure gold on gmr after the game when Jimmy Wagg said sumert like, "We don't want to get carried away with his performance BUT if Iniesta had weighted a ball like he did that one for Feeney 1st half we'd all be drooling over it and Messi would've loved to score a goal like that." Lennon also said we're getting somebody in on monday.

Been banging Cloughs drum for a while after watching u21s, he's a great talent, but let's not pile too much pressure on.

Not that:

"It must be Clough, Clough, Clough,

It must be Clough, Clough, Clough,

Nothing more, nothing less,

Clough is the best!!"

Hasn't been bouncing round Chorley tonight!

COYWM!!

Wrong thread like but what was berahino like arrogant twat just watching motd

I saw it the other way. He didn't celebrate scoring against a team from the conference. A premier league team battering a conference team 7-0 at home shows a lack of respect in my opinion. I hope the barstewards get relegated. Other opinions are available.

Since MotD coverage has been mentioned, how about BBC2's '3rd round Classics' this morning. Sutton U beating Coventrey - fairy muff. And a big slab on ManU winning 4-1 at Exeter, from 0-1 down. Classic FA Cup ? Really ? On what planet ?

Edited by Rembrandt

• Moderators

I raved about eidurs pass for heskey

Trotters pass for Clough pisses all over it

In fact if anybody can't see how much he contributed just from those highlights its time you packed up

Like Clough he needs to do it regularly

Cheers Burnden. Doubt I would have seen any of that without you posting it.

Is it just me or does anyone else see a resemblance in running and playing style of young Cloughie to Jack Wilshere?

Let's hope he's not as much a disappointment as Wilshere. But can see that but can also see Mark Davies in him.

I raved about eidurs pass for heskey

Trotters pass for Clough pisses all over it

In fact if anybody can't see how much he contributed just from those highlights its time you packed up

Like Clough he needs to do it regularly

I think my beef with Trotter is his lack of mobility and for a big lad his average physicality bar his great body check yesterday. Lets see if his game improves with more playing time.