Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan 1 Wanderers 1

Ratwhite

I'll be a lot happier about this conversation and our trip to Wigan if we're nice and comfy with a few more points in the bag than we have now by the time that DW  match comes around. Discounting Blackburn (tba) there's six games to elapse. Wigan aren't my concern, they won't catch us, neither will Blackpool. Just want a little more confidence about the third relegation candidate because Millwall do show sporadic signs of life.

While we visit Forest and Boro, Millwall host Fulham and Wednesday and Brighton host Brum and Leeds.

On the other hand Rotherham host Derby midweek then visit Wolves and Watford.

Edited by MalcolmW

Just because I enjoy this thread - what a pleasant result at Wigan last night.

After Tuesday night's slight blip at Reading, normal service is now resumed!

32 games played, 25 points on the board. Their games before they play  us are: Cardiff (H), Blackpool (A), Norwich (A), Leeds (H), Rotherham (A), Watford (H)

To have any chance of being in touch with 4th bottom when they play us on March 21, I would say they'll need 10 points from those six games.

Just for the record, their two games after playing us are Middlesbrough away and Derby at home!