Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fighting In Your Sleep

Breightmet Boy

just had a dream where a youth is after joining in a fair one-on-one fight outide my house, so I threatened to knock his head off if he joined in. I've took a belting crack off him in the right eye, so I've gone to slap him back and missed but hit my bedroom wall and cut my knuckle in real life and it's throbbing. Anyone else done anything similar in their sleep and hurt themselves or partner? I've got a sneaky feeling there's gonna be a few good ones off here :)

I woke up this morning and found my readers and a glass were no longer on the bedside table but were on the floor (readers now broken, glass still intact).

I must've been fighting in my dreams last night too.

As long as the bed is dry it's always a bonus though as we get older.

This is a few years ago. My youngest son who played semi pro football and unfortunately suffered night terrors charged over to the elder son slapping him and shouting " don't let them score". Worst night was when he put his leg through the double glazed window shooting at goal, poor lad finished up in surgery to put together his leg which had some horrific cuts. Thankfully he recovered to continue playing.

My problem hasn't been dreams but sleepwalking.

Parents found me once in the back yard with the dog on the lead about to set off down the road in my pyjamas

More worryingly I woke up once half way out of the top of a first floor bedroom window. Only woke up because the spikes that keep the window shut were digging into my nutsack 

I also remember as a nipper having a dream that I owned a scuba diving kit and waking up buzzing that I could go diving. Then as consciousness took hold, slowly and with much sadness, coming to the realisation that it was just my imagination :-(

Edited by kent_white

My problem hasn't been dreams but sleepwalking.

Parents found me once in the back yard STUCK UP THE DOG on the lead about to set off down the road in my pyjamas

More worryingly I woke up once half way out of the top of a first floor bedroom window. Only woke up because the spikes that keep the window shut were digging into my nutsack 

• Members

I dreamt I was slapping an old racist,draped in a Union Jack beach towel,round the face with my semi erect penis whilst eating a big bowl of trifle.

You mustn't be relieving yourself often enough. I'll try and find some new site addresses for you.