Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

This special master is not taking any of Trumps shit

The hilarious thing is Trump DEMANDED a Special Master, and now he's refusing to cooperate with the Special Master he demanded. 😁

• 3 weeks later...

In all seriousness what is it that people over here miss about the Trump presidency?

I'm personally quite happy to not see on the hop international geopolitics played out over twitter while he sits on the bog in the middle of the night, and for followers of a massive and dangerous cult believing he's a holy time travelling anti paedophile warrior (accidentally started by someone playing a game on 4chan) being proven wrong in their insane predictions over and over again.

This is not a comparison with Biden by the way, but surely we should be hoping and striving for better? Russia aren't fucking about, Putin declared war in all but name on everything the west stands for last week, we need serious global statesmen to face up to that and I don't think Trump showed himself to be anywhere near up to that level.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

In all seriousness what is it that people over here miss about the Trump presidency?

He annoyed some "lefty" celebrities. It really is as thick and as simple as that. 🤷‍♂️

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I'm personally quite happy to not see on the hop international geopolitics played out over twitter while he sits on the bog in the middle of the night, and for followers of a massive and dangerous cult believing he's a holy time travelling anti paedophile warrior (accidentally started by someone playing a game on 4chan) being proven wrong in their insane predictions over and over again.

This is not a comparison with Biden by the way, but surely we should be hoping and striving for better? Russia aren't fucking about, Putin declared war in all but name on everything the west stands for last week, we need serious global statesmen to face up to that and I don't think Trump showed himself to be anywhere near up to that level.

Fuck me

One more time for the hard of thinking.

<clears throat>

HE UPSETS WOMEN, DARKIES AND THE GAYS. POLICIES ARE UNIMPORTANT

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

It’s almost like you’re a visionary 😂

Yes he’s been bang on about almost everything these last few years.

And by “almost everything”’ I do of course mean “fuck all.”

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

Joe Biden seems like a nice bloke but let's be honest he's getting on a bit.

Trump is a narcissistic sociopath who frankly shouldn't be anywhere near the Republican nominations but they know thick cunts will vote for him.

Just because his supporters went to Dallas recently as they genuinely believed JFK was going to be reincarnated there, it doesn’t make them thick.

Quick to judge. Be kind,

3 hours ago, Winchester White said:

Joe Biden seems like a nice bloke but let's be honest he's getting on a bit.

Trump will be 78 if he gets a second term. Biden 82. I don't think either survives the full term

Then again there are senators up for re-election who will be in their 90s

Edited by jmjhb