Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change On Manager?

HomerJay

I'm nicking that avatar S, best one I've seen in a good while.

M, keep your filthty mitts off my tits,haha.

Hope you're well buddy and enjoying weather far greater than what we've had this afternoon.

I was working in it and shaking more than Judy Finnigan.

Got home and my skin looked like Vinegar Tits from Cell Block H.

But it must be very hard to motivate a squad of players who aren't arsed anyway and then on top of that, dont pay em.

Plus they are all free signings and from clubs who didn't want em cause they werent good enough.

I feel for Lennon. I dont think he will have a harder challenge in his career than this.

Same for the next manager.

There's not much point in debating it really. Even if he doesn't get another point for the remainder of the season - we can't sack him.

Correct. We can't afford to sack him and we can't afford a new manager. Gardening leave and Jimmy Phillips is the only option.

But it must be very hard to motivate a squad of players who aren't arsed anyway and then on top of that, dont pay em.

Plus they are all free signings and from clubs who didn't want em cause they werent good enough.

I feel for Lennon. I dont think he will have a harder challenge in his career than this.

Agree mate, times are tough.

Fight. Fight for each other. Fight for your manager who goes out and takes the shit defending you. Fight for the kids who watch you. Fight for yourself. Fight for your own future. Fight for your own dignity. Fight. Just fight. Just show some fucking pride in yourself.

What we are seeing is cowardice.

They're no more scared of him than they are the tooth fairy. Why should they? It's clear he's only here to get pissed shagging slags and earn a wage until he gets fucked off.

Monkey see monkey do.

Lennon signed Pisano who spent all of his career in Serie A. Prince from Atalanta(Serie A) Derik from Real Madrid B team, where Rodrigo & Alonso came from and Casado who has spent most of his time in La Liga. All of Lennon's signings and not one of them played today. Shit manager!

Lythamfy8 u right.. these off the field antics been too much off a smoke screen for lennons contribution to this team, buck stops with him this the worst team football watching bolton, even div 4 days had fight and team spirit. non should do the decent thing walk, as he ruining any team confidence character and any sniff off 3 points, also he ruining his own career the longer he stays, philios and davis till end of season and drop pratley as captain.

Fight. Fight for each other. Fight for your manager who goes out and takes the shit defending you. Fight for the kids who watch you. Fight for yourself. Fight for your own future. Fight for your own dignity. Fight. Just fight. Just show some fucking pride in yourself.

They're no more scared of him than they are the tooth fairy. Why should they? It's clear he's only here to get pissed shagging slags and earn a wage until he gets fucked off.

Monkey see monkey do.

Spot on. Sad but to me it has looked like a guy just picking up his £. No professional pride. No doubt once he has left he will be given every opportunity by his mates on the BBC to blame everyone else associated with bwfc in an attempt to rescue his career. I expect him to appear at Hibs in the next two years. Fuck me the thread Lennon for Leic a year ago! oh we now wish!

Monkey see monkey do.

This with bells on

Correct. We can't afford to sack him and we can't afford a new manager. Gardening leave and Jimmy Phillips is the only option.

This.

Remember Keith Hill lives in Bolton.

Trade being the most successful Rochdale manager of all time for a tough rebuilding job against the odds with us where our supporters good and bad will be in his face every day?

I'd stick at Spotland if I were him, as sad as that sounds.

First sign of trouble and the fact that he's a boyhood red & former Blackburn captain will be held against him double quick. 

Neil Warnock who was relegated with bury, when having fuck all to work with and no money to spend, a bit like now. No thanks.

We're in a downward spiral, I can't see any manager making a difference. We are downsizing, cost cutting and struggling to stay afloat. Wrongly the on field stuff is second fiddle to the bigger picture.

Warnock's a cunt as well.

Neil Warnock who was relegated with bury, when having fuck all to work with and no money to spend, a bit like now. No thanks.

We're in a downward spiral, I can't see any manager making a difference. We are downsizing, cost cutting and struggling to stay afloat. Wrongly the on field stuff is second fiddle to the bigger picture.

Warnock's a cunt as well.

seconded.

I'm not convinced Lennons attitude is as bad as people are making out I think he's plenty professional pride it's talent and or experience letting him down - he's suffered with depression and I don't doubt he'll be fighting his own personal battles through this torrent of shit the players are at least twice as culpable as him for this utter drivel imo

Maybe he wants a long term future at the club and knows if he goes into management, it wont happen and then there is the massive possibility that he will go from hero/legend to getting boo'd and slagged iff rotten.

Edited by jagermoot