Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

it means one of them will get it wrong

possibly both

one of them might get it right, but not both

might be something, might be nothing, but it's a bit early for such disagreements over such big decisions to be getting out

thinking that Deano had his plan all along, and KA came in at the last minute to save the deal, and wants his say and to assert his authority, which if he's chairman, is fair enough

doesn't inspire confidence

though neither does the fact KA looks like Dave Bassett after a 2 week bender in Magaluf

4945600.jpg

Never trust a bloke who dyes his hair

• Site Supporter

I think Holdsworth wasn't expecting Anderson to want to be so hands on. That is where the problem lies. Holdsworth expected to be running the club himself. But that seemingly isn't the case.

Get a load of Clinton Baptiste over here.

So is KA the guy that stepped in late in the day when one of the other investors pulled out? I thought he was already involved but only guessing. 

If he is then that would make sense if now Deano and him aren't thinking along the same lines because Deano been in this from the start and maybe didn't know KA's opinions, plans, views etc. bwfcfan may be bang on, if they have started falling out already this could be a fkin shambles. 

Think personally I remain confident for now that these guys have the nouse to sort out our shit but it does worry me that if they don't agree on manager then we haven't got a clear agreed plan of how to move this club forward, more a do whatever seems right at the time approach, or more worryingly a spend too much time arguing about it and do very little approach.  

Might not be a bad shout for Deano as manager for now at least, creating more defined roles for the two of them. Having said that all this disagreeing about the new manager may be utter bollocks! 

Disagreeing over the next manager could be as simple as KA preferring one candidate of those they've got on the shortlist and DH preferring another.

No squabbling or falling out is necessary when people in business have a disagreement. Further interviews and study of the applicants will lead to a concensus opinion just like in most other businesses

there is not a chance in hell brown has a 500k buy out

not a fcuking chance

Glad it's not just me who thinks this. It'll be nothing like that amount. It'll still be more than we can afford, but won't be half a million quid

Glad it's not just me who thinks this. It'll be nothing like that amount. It'll still be more than we can afford, but won't be half a million quid

there is not a chance in hell brown has a 500k buy out

not a fcuking chance

Don't think there is a buy out, but Nixon says it's what Southend want in compo, not that they'll get it.