Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

This appointment is taking far too long! Since Lennon was sacked we could have hired another manager and sacked him by now.

Exactly, its farcical. 

Unfortunately i fear that it is an indication of where the club is at the moment - a rudderless ship IMO. 

Exactly, its farcical. 

Unfortunately i fear that it is an indication of where the club is at the moment - a rudderless ship IMO. 

Some would spin it as a master plan waiting for the right mon to become available and saving money. Wishful thinking bordering on delusion. We haven't a pot to piss in, the owners can't agree and we are just drifting I'm afraid. Only the appointment of an Adkins type and swift announcement of the end of the embargo would convince me otherwise. No sign of either. Big two weeks coming up tho

Some would spin it as a master plan waiting for the right mon to become available and saving money. Wishful thinking bordering on delusion. We haven't a pot to piss in, the owners can't agree and we are just drifting I'm afraid. Only the appointment of an Adkins type and swift announcement of the end of the embargo would convince me otherwise. No sign of either. Big two weeks coming up tho

Strangely enough, that's exactly how I'm spinning it.

If we've not a pot to piss in, why we off to Denmark?

I wouldn't care if we didn't have a manager in place for another 2 weeks, what's he going to be doing? It's not working with the players as they're on their Jollies, it's not identifying new players as we're under an embargo & Sweaty Ken & Deano have identified the players they mean to bring in on loan.

Flip side of course is that I'll be panicking if he's not in place by the end of June.

I think we all need to relax a bit & concentrate on the Euro's

I wouldn't care if we didn't have a manager in place for another 2 weeks, what's he going to be doing? It's not working with the players as they're on their Jollies, it's not identifying new players as we're under an embargo & Sweaty Ken & Deano have identified the players they mean to bring in on loan.

Flip side of course is that I'll be panicking if he's not in place by the end of June.

This with jingle bells on.

Where have you been? Sharpening your scythe?

Yep. Off to the Costa Del Sol soon. Time to sit in the sun, turn into a lobster, drink some shit lager and look forward to the days/nights when I can plonk my arse in The Red Lion and boo another team for a change

• Site Supporter

Booooooooooo

Fckin

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

there's just no need for this common sense, patient approach in the age of Internet hyperbole.

Take your logical, sensible and reasonable opinions elsewhere. They have no place.