Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Reading 1

globaldiver

• Site Supporter

This season really has been abortion. I can't see us winning regularly any time soon.

Whoever manages us next has a massive job to change the mindset of the whole club - including the fans, even we have come to expect defeat.

I've seen some shit in my time of being a fan but that yesterday beggared belief, It was as if they all decided to swap positions for a laugh to see how they'd do, they was ripped to bits in that first half, so much so I could hardly bare to watch the 2nd half and drank instead. Love the fans, love the club, but hate that squad for the ignorance shown to the paying customer who worship them. Utter utter wankers

Finishing the game with a strike force of Heskey & Wheater says it all to me.

2 players that are the past & not the future, a waste of time & appearance money.

The sending off was never going to make for a good game nor the opportunity to execute whatever the game plan may have been.

I'm happy to see some of the kids coming in, I'm becoming more disappointed with Vela each game & I don't want to see Davies, Pratley, Wheater or Heskey in a white shirt again.

Someone take Amos to Specsavers for a check up, it's getting ridiculous now!

Finishing the game with a strike force of Heskey & Wheater says it all to me.

2 players that are the past & not the future, a waste of time & appearance money.

The sending off was never going to make for a good game nor the opportunity to execute whatever the game plan may have been.

I'm happy to see some of the kids coming in, I'm becoming more disappointed with Vela each game & I don't want to see Davies, Pratley, Wheater or Heskey in a white shirt again.

Someone take Amos to Specsavers for a check up, it's getting ridiculous now!

I'm disappointed you say that about Pratley

The lad gave 100% yesterday and had to be everywhere given Dobbie/Trotter's lack of mobility and workrate.

Also he had little to no help from Vela. I've always backed Josh, and I think in a team that's not so low on confidence he'd be fine, but he isn't helping himself.

Back to Pratley; you're gonna look shit if you're running miles for others and everything you get the ball there's little to no options.

amos was boltons best player by a long way,didnt see there goal as ide fucked off when they brought heskey on,

moxey was truly shocking,lumping the ball up the pitch when everybody was in the box,vela didnt look bothered,trottoer and pratley for there sizes dont half fall over easily, i reckon iam more mobile than trotter,

thought the sending off was harsh,looked a good tackle

the young lad maher did ok as did derik, cant understand the decision to put heskey on,the seasons over give the young lads a run out a try to build up for the future

I'm disappointed you say that about Pratley

The lad gave 100% yesterday and had to be everywhere given Dobbie/Trotter's lack of mobility and workrate.

Also he had little to no help from Vela. I've always backed Josh, and I think in a team that's not so low on confidence he'd be fine, but he isn't helping himself.

Back to Pratley; you're gonna look shit if you're running miles for others and everything you get the ball there's little to no options.

My problem with Pratley, especially yesterday, but quite a lot this season, is he's slow, always turns backwards, looks uncomfortable on the ball, then falls over. Offers absolutely nothing, & piss weak in the tackle for a relatively big lad, nowhere near the player he was at the back end of last season & as his performance has gone backwards, so have we.

Time to move on.

My problem with Pratley, especially yesterday, but quite a lot this season, is he's slow, always turns backwards, looks uncomfortable on the ball, then falls over. Offers absolutely nothing, & piss weak in the tackle for a relatively big lad, nowhere near the player he was at the back end of last season & as his performance has gone backwards, so have we.

Time to move on.

Ever thought he may have to turn back as there is nothing ahead except grass and opposition players, so he had to in a vain attempt to retain possession?

The alternative is just run into them and lose it

Ever thought he may have to turn back as there is nothing ahead except grass and opposition players, so he had to in a vain attempt to retain possession?

Well obviously! Except the times there aren't.

I predicted you'd put this :)

The alternative is just run into them and lose it

He's too slow to run at them, so goes around in a circle & falls over! &....erm, loses it!

I'm glad i stayed in the ESL social club all afternoon if the players can't be arsed then neither can i

You've forgot what it means to support a football club.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and you need to earn your stripes during these bad times. You've had it good for ages now.

I agree with Bowtun Baked about Pratley.

He does run around a lot. Gets some credit for that.

Does fuck all with the ball though. His passing is shit and he's always falling over trying to get free kicks.

Back to being a poor player after doing well towards the end of last season.

Forgive me if its been mentioned, but if are we relegated at Derby if we get beat Tuesday/Saturday?

If we lose both this week we can only reach 41 pts and would have a GD of -35 or worse with 5 to play and win, improving the GD to at least -30 but almost certainly not -20.

If Fulham pick up a point at Preston on Tuesday or at home to Cardiff on Saturday, then 2 defeats for us is definite relegation.

Even if Fulham lose both this week, and the remaining 5, they will have 41 pts with a GD something worse than -12.

If we go LLWWWW and Fulham go LLLLLL we may need to beat them 5-0, 8-0 or even 10-0 on the final day to stay up.