Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Footballers Abused As Trainees

Ani

Is there actually a raygun case going through, or is BB saying there might be one about to break?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/independent-police-complaints-commission-investigating-187-claims-failings-child-sex-abuse-cases-a7435986.html

187 claims of failings. Not sure how many are from Rayguns but it states "More than a quarter of the probes reportedly relate to South Yorkshire Police in its handling of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham.".

I dread to think how many Rayguns are still walking around due to PC (excuse the pun) shite.

• Moderators

Anyone abused is sickening, footballer or not. I was lucky enough not to be physically abused as a kid, despite having a paedo teacher.

Full credit to anyone getting through something that is hard to fully comprehend, they have my full support.

People thinking this is some PC agenda to keep other stuff off the front pages can go and boil their heads. They are almost as bad as the perpetrators.

Anyone abused is sickening, footballer or not. I was lucky enough not to be physically abused as a kid, despite having a paedo teacher.

As you know, I had the same teacher......I even went hiking and camping with him (via Bolton Lads Club).......luckily I was never abused. Thinking back though, he always shared his tent with the same lad (who later came forward and got him sent down). It took the lad about 15~20 years to come forward though. It must be a grim thing to have to live with

i never got the " i'll get someone to murder your mum and dad if you say owt " threats.

they're grown up people !?

Plus being bummed by my PE teacher is not something I'd want to admit to my Mrs and kids.

Some people deal with bad stuff in different ways. Andy Morrison got raped in a park and went round twatting people for the rest of his life, as well as being an alcoholic.

don't type pizzagate into the google*

the madeline mcann podesta brothers E-Fit thing is bizarre too

it might be the Internet Meme Team messing about, but , http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478087/Why-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-E-fits-kept-secret-5-years.html .

the N in NWO stands for nonces

*bing.com

Even by your standards this is a classic!

Nowt more sure they've thrown this story out to camouflage the next ray gun raids in the next few days. Watch this space, they do it to stop tensions and show filthy scum come in all shapes n sizes.

Without wishing to endorse this theory in any way, I'll point out today's lead story in the Telegraph is a report on a current court case at Kingston Crown Court.

The headline is "Paris terror attackers 'funded by UK benefits'", and the sub-heading "Jihadist collected £3,000 in Birmingham on orders of Isil ringleader, court told." There was a clear indication when this evidence would be given in court. While that, of itself, does not mean anything, it does indicate the possible attraction of swamping bad news. JSL

Without wishing to endorse this theory in any way, I'll point out today's lead story in the Telegraph is a report on a current court case at Kingston Crown Court.

The headline is "Paris terror attackers 'funded by UK benefits'", and the sub-heading "Jihadist collected £3,000 in Birmingham on orders of Isil ringleader, court told." There was a clear indication when this evidence would be given in court. While that, of itself, does not mean anything, it does indicate the possible attraction of swamping bad news. JSL

Well they're doing a shocking job of swamping it if it's on the front page.