Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Footballers Abused As Trainees

Ani

It is on the front page of the Telegraph.

I don't know what is on the front of the Mirror/Sun/Star.

They're talking about the predictions about the consequences of Brexit rather than the football noncing.

http://m.thepaperboy.com/uk/2016/11/25/front-pages-archive.cfm?CFID=70acb99c-0e29-47cf-b556-cbbd827ccdff&CFTOKEN=0&ShowTwitter=1

Without wishing to endorse this theory in any way, I'll point out today's lead story in the Telegraph is a report on a current court case at Kingston Crown Court.

The headline is "Paris terror attackers 'funded by UK benefits'", and the sub-heading "Jihadist collected £3,000 in Birmingham on orders of Isil ringleader, court told." There was a clear indication when this evidence would be given in court. While that, of itself, does not mean anything, it does indicate the possible attraction of swamping bad news. JSL

Yet you start with it being a lead story

Post the other news breaking

So it's hardly covering it up is it

I feel at least we've helped the Gonzo here though, it can't have been easy for him to admit to being bummed by his PE teacher. Very brave of him, that.

He shoved a rounders bat up my arse. The dirty bastard.

(At the year 2000 leavers do at norbreck castle)

yeah but the ones they are threatening aren't

they're threatening *the victims* mum and dad.

*the victim's* mum and dad are grown up people. Its like beating up one of mike tyson's kids and threatening their dad if they don't let you carry on.

I know the fear is you'd become an orphan, but it seems a counterintuative threat once you weigh it up...

anyway , nail the nonces intestines to a tree.

Edited by e2e4

Fred the weatherman was obv IMO.

I question many many people who work voluntarily with young children - scouts etc...

My sisters best mate, her Dad was a scout leader nonce.

Rumours started and the fucker killed himself.

Was big news round these parts.

Cowards who ruin kids lives and their families as they become adults themselves.

Edited by captainmed

• Moderators

they're threatening *the victims* mum and dad.

*the victim's* mum and dad are grown up people. Its like beating up one of mike tyson's kids and threatening their dad if they don't let you carry on.

I know the fear is you'd become an orphan, but it seems a counterintuative threat once you weigh it up...

anyway , nail the nonces intestines to a tree.

Kids will beleive many things that are counter intuitive

Like father christmas and stuff

More so when they are scared

Most people on here were probably far easier to intimidate when they were 12

You could kill mike Tyson by shooting him from a distance, so it doesn't matter how hard you think you're dad might be when you're coach has got his finger up your arse

I remember being in the first year at high school and I was queuing up for lunch and this particular teacher kept on staring at me me and nodding at me to head towards the male bogs, he was very persistent, but something in my head said, no don't follow him.

That's the best thing I ever did, rumours started spreading around the school, that this particular teacher, was well known for having his fly undone in class, with his cock out at times.

It turns out, the bloke actually lives just around the corner from me now, a church goer and a pillar of the community blah blah, little does his wife and daughter, who must be in her 20's now, know what a fooking nonce he was back then. The guy still gives me the creeps and he didn't actually sexually abuse me.

• Site Supporter

I remember being in the first year at high school and I was queuing up for lunch and this particular teacher kept on staring at me me and nodding at me to head towards the male bogs, he was very persistent, but something in my head said, no don't follow him.

That's the best thing I ever did, rumours started spreading around the school, that this particular teacher, was well known for having his fly undone in class, with his cock out at times.

It turns out, the bloke actually lives just around the corner from me now, a church goer and a pillar of the community blah blah, little does his wife and daughter, who must be in her 20's now, know what a fooking nonce he was back then. The guy still gives me the creeps and he didn't actually sexually abuse me.

Report the cunt. Now.

Might just stop something from happening.

Moreover, if he gives you the creeps now, I'd say he's had a fairly major impact on you.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

stick is address on here

​we can go on a WWs Nonce beating night

Kids will beleive many things that are counter intuitive

Like father christmas and stuff

More so when they are scared

Most people on here were probably far easier to intimidate when they were 12

You could kill mike Tyson by shooting him from a distance, so it doesn't matter how hard you think you're dad might be when you're coach has got his finger up your arse

aye, i know all that (the orphan bit) ,

Wouldn't be Suprised if another victim mentions being promised one of his 27 ferraris as hush money..

Report the cunt. Now.

Might just stop something from happening.

Moreover, if he gives you the creeps now, I'd say he's had a fairly major impact on you.

He's definitely had an impact on my life, he was my English teacher for years and I felt so uncomfortable in his lessons. After rebuffing his initial approach to the male bogs, he had obviously got the hump and he would deliberately pick on me in class in front of everyone for the slightest thing. 

The guy retired years ago, but if anything historical crops up about him abusing kids, I'll be the first to step up.

He's definitely had an impact on my life, he was my English teacher for years and I felt so uncomfortable in his lessons. After rebuffing his initial approach to the male bogs, he had obviously got the hump and he would deliberately pick on me in class in front of everyone for the slightest thing.

The guy retired years ago, but if anything historical crops up about him abusing kids, I'll be the first to step up.

Even if u report what u have typed, there will be others that weren't as lucky as you.

Report him.

Edited by captainmed

It's possible that others are sitting there saying the same thing, but are too worried to come forward until someone else does. One person has to be the first to report it and that could make a difference for many more who then feel able to do the same.

Edited by Jol_BWFC

I tell you what, all these career nonces that have gone unchecked must be sweating now

More and more victims are coming forward from different areas following all the big high profile cases that we have had

It's a waiting game but these scumbags are finally getting Found out

Can't believe how widespread it is / was

Edited by birch-chorley

I'm sure we've all heard rumours about things like this happening at various clubs. But at the time - I always thought that's what they were - daft rumours in the same sense that 'x manager got sacked because he was snagging y chairman's wife' type tales. Now I'm not so sure......

Basically what the fuck was going on in the 70's???