On 19/01/2022 at 17:29, Not in Crawley said:

Saw them at download, very good.

L7 that is.

Their cover of I used to.love her is very good as well

I've only ever, now, heard two L7 songs 

Both are good uns

• Site Supporter
On 20/01/2022 at 17:57, Not in Crawley said:

Spiritualized back with a new album this year.

I've meant to listen to Spiritualized for years, but my only knowledge of them is a repetative track that was played in between Pyramid Stage bands at Glastonbury in 2003 (I think). No idea what it was, but they played it on repeat in between every act. My mate kept banging on about them, but I never took my curiosity further. Might have even watched them that year, but no recollection whatsoever.

Edited by Cheese

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Driving to work this morning... 7:15am 

Listening to Radio 1 and this came on.

I'm no expert on music and don't listen to much but c'mon... how was this even released. Its horrendous 😂

Unless this is being played in a comedy manner much like those Bolton lads and Put a Donk On It, i can't see why any radio producer would pick something so terrible

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, wanderer1984 said:

I'm no expert on music and don't listen to much but c'mon... how was this even released. Its horrendous 😂

Fuck me. Sounds like Jamie Bulger killers police interviews put to a beat.

Edited by Cheese

• Moderators
4 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

The problem you have, assuming you were born in 1984, is you fell out of Radio Ones target audience age about 10 years ago

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

love a good music documentary

watched Mystify last night, about Michael Hutchence

was a fair old fan of INXS back in the early 90s

interesting to see his personal life documented on camcorder, plus he filmed Kylie in the bathroom and you see a bit of arse and side boob

after all this time, it looks like it didn't die having an erotic wank after all (which I sort of knew anyway), just spiralled into drink, drugs and depression

but what I didn't know was there was a "good" (as in understandable) reason for that, but won't say owt in case you don't know and want to watch it

• Members

Bono is in the sing 2 film which I took my daughter to watch so now she’s having a bit  of a moment with U2. 

They made some right pony but their early stuff there’s some utter bangers

Quite lovely hearing her sing I still haven’t  found what I’m looking for, or with or without you.

She’s used to me singing Sunday Bloody Sunday, kids are running around, I’m trying to read the paper , Sunday Bloody Sunday!

I don't mind a decent tribute band, Clone Roses are superb and I've seen True Order a few times they're also great.

There's a family festival at Bolton Arena in September featuring some tribute bands if anyone's interested, might be good for anyone wanting to take their kids to a gig/festival experience.