Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

Aye the BNP/EDL mob decided he needed attacking and Nick Griffin even turned up at his offices.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/nazir-afzal-rochdale-grooming-prosecutor-13047326

Is Nick Griffin still around? Last time I saw him was on QT when he just massively embarrassed himself. Is the BNP still an active thing these days?

Is Nick Griffin still around? Last time I saw him was on QT when he just massively embarrassed himself. Is the BNP still an active thing these days?

Sure the BNP morphed into the EDF.... and a Google search suggests they have taken a huge left hand turn and now sell gas and electric.

Edited by Smiley

watched the first one again, and the second one yesterday

think I'm up to speed

Lovejoy, the spider bloke, the russians and the black woman with the big fanny are old school gods who came to america years back - whilst the digital one and i love lucy (didn't realise it was gillian anderson till the credits) are new style gods, and they're all going to kick off

not sure what the main guys ex mrs has to do with anything, but am sure that will come

3rd episode out today

WTF is going on? Two episodes in and Lovejoy hasn't sold one antique yet.

Anansi the Spider God is one of my favourite characters in Gaimans books second only to The Sandman.

I may watch the 1st 3 tomorrow.

'Anansi' got my attention or i wouldn't have known what that series was about.  Recently read 'Anansi Boys' and I'm going to order his other books on Ebay.

finished line of duty now

fantastic tv

hope they do another

Series 5 and 6 already in the planning mate.

This week, I've seen the Rochdale grooming programme plus that nonce with the didgeridoo.

So, basically ....Three Girls

Two Little Boys.

What will next week bring ?

Thought it was shocking re the treatment of Sara Rowbotham, great to see the petition to recognise her is gaining steam and momentum.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-39991119

Watched the 1st 4 episodes of American Gods now.

Black lass eating people with her fadge was an odd watch.

Zombie chick is kinda cute.

Anansie on the slave ship was a cracking scene.

I'm so used to watching the whole series in one go i'm not liking having to wait for more