Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

Sadly we're not in any position to turn down that kind of money (plus add ons) for a lad of that age with no league experience.

True.

Just hope this bluemarble shit gets sorted quickly and ken can move the club on. Who knows we might then be able to keep him, get him some games and when the time comes move him on for considerably more.

True.

Just hope this bluemarble shit gets sorted quickly and ken can move the club on. Who knows we might then be able to keep him, get him some games and when the time comes move him on for considerably more.

or he might be shit and we've missed out on a million.

Friend of a friend of a friend tells me Stephen Darby was having his photo taken at the ground this morning. Interesting if true. Back up to Little?

He agreed a deal ages back (end of Mayish). I do wonder what happened with this one. I thought when Little signed we had changed our minds. Weird to have him and Little.

Edited by bwfcfan5

Friend of a friend of a friend tells me Stephen Darby was having his photo taken at the ground this morning. Interesting if true. Back up to Little?

Think it'll be t'other way around. Parky has had his sights on Darby for a good while.

Little would probably fit better into a wing-back role though.

Edited by jimmyjoojar

Talking of Millions former youngster Aaron Mooy has just been sold by Man City to Huddersfield for 8M!!! always knew he'd be a star talk about a missed opportunity

£8m buys you fuck all in the Premier League now. 

£8m says he's just an average squad player.

• Members

£8m buys you fuck all in the Premier League now.

£8m says he's just an average squad player.

Plus he left us to go to St Mirren. It was hardly like big clubs were queuing up to take him off our hands

Then he got released by a club in Australia

A late developer maybe but clubs don't have the time to wait, especially seven years in this case, to see if a player might be decent

Good to have strength in depth but we need attacking midfielders and strikers next imo.