Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

26 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

They are the Manchester City of the 3rd division.Less support and history than an underachieving neighbour but best team in the league because of an Arab owners spending power

They used to say the bluenose section of Manchester were bitter & twisted how times have changed , Roger Dobitter

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, paulhanley said:

Perhaps you should focus more on why the self-proclaimed biggest club in the world is about to complete nine years without a domestic title and five years without any trophy at all. Bit shit really isn't it Roger ... you cunt. 

Wild guess here but is it because they are shit? 🤣🤣🤣

32 minutes ago, tomski said:

That the Plymouth trinity all out then?

beaten to it by 505

10 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

What went on there ?

There's no doubt Sarc kicked off by not being in the team for a return to his former club. I have little doubt he was already a brittle & tad inflated a character.

Doyle & him seemed to be bessies and certainly enjoyed last year's success. But Doyle seemed an altogether more balanced guy. Form eluded him but I am assuming he was dishevelled by Sarc's exit and the manner of it.

I would be in awe if Brockbank got involved in any of that stuff. Fair play if it's 'young lad, inspred by club captain and leading scorer gets a bit carried away'.

• Site Supporter
45 minutes ago, tomski said:

I’m not sure anyone actually knows but those 3 were spotted on their own after the incident I believe.

37 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Ok cheers. Brockbank has been very naive if he has sided with Doyle and Sarc. 

It all came via @Leyther_Mattwho had stayed over in Plymouth the night before our away game there and had a mooch around town. It seems strange two older players were hanging out with one of the younger ones. 
Both the older players have now gone. I wondered if there was a connection.

On 19/10/2021 at 13:51, Leyther_Matt said:

Just seen Doyle, Sarcevic and Brockbank strolling through the city centre 😂 

On 19/10/2021 at 15:07, Leyther_Matt said:

They all had a Costa so no excuses for being caught half asleep etc

4 minutes ago, MickyD said:

It all came via @Leyther_Mattwho had stayed over in Plymouth the night before our away game there and had a mooch around town. It seems strange two older players were hanging out with one of the younger ones. 
Both the older players have now gone. I wondered if there was a connection.

Leyther Matt the MI5of wanderersways

Just seen on Twitter talk of us agreeing a deal with Serie B side Cremonese for Dennis Politic. 

That makes some sense I suppose and a good move for the lad, they're in touching distance of the Serie A. Get some sort of fee for him now before his deal is up and move on from the situation seeing as we can't make it work for him here. 

Can easily see him doing well enough there and getting himself a move to one of the big boys though. One to watch for the "What we could have had" list.

24 minutes ago, medwaywhite said:

Leyther Matt the MI5of wanderersways

Did someone say on here Waddy?? Apologies in advance  if I have got the name wrong. That he was on the charity piss up  at the hotel, and a defender told Evatt to f off. Think he also mentioned that Brockbank was possibly pissed??

38 minutes ago, nantwichwhite said:

Did someone say on here Waddy?? Apologies in advance  if I have got the name wrong. That he was on the charity piss up  at the hotel, and a defender told Evatt to f off. Think he also mentioned that Brockbank was possibly pissed??

Cant be Brockbank then... he cant defend. Ill get my coat. :) 

• Site Supporter
41 minutes ago, nantwichwhite said:

Somebody mentioned they heard Santos say something like "Chat shit, get banged", but don't think it was directed at anybody in particular.

1 hour ago, meanderson93 said:

Just seen on Twitter talk of us agreeing a deal with Serie B side Cremonese for Dennis Politic. 

That makes some sense I suppose and a good move for the lad, they're in touching distance of the Serie A. Get some sort of fee for him now before his deal is up and move on from the situation seeing as we can't make it work for him here. 

Can easily see him doing well enough there and getting himself a move to one of the big boys though. One to watch for the "What we could have had" list.

No problem in Politic doing what is right for himself so good luck to the lad.

Not sure I see him going from Port Vale subs bench to Juventus though. 
I know he rejected a contract so would be interesting to know how much of this has always been his plan, but doubt we will ever get a true version.

The Facebook massive will be all over this. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Ani said:

No problem in Politic doing what is right for himself so good luck to the lad.

Not sure I see him going from Port Vale subs bench to Juventus though. 
I know he rejected a contract so would be interesting to know how much of this has always been his plan, but doubt we will ever get a true version.

The Facebook massive will be all over this. 

He stood out in a very very poor side for us 

He’s not starting every week for Vale so I doubt he’d be getting more time here

Make space and free up wages and bring someone else in.