Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

Looking at Chris Long career so far, it doesn't look like he would be bringing many goals with him (9 goals in 50 games....according to Wiki)

Fingers crossed it could end up being a masterstroke and we turn out to be his spiritual home.........as I say, fingers crossed

Long, 21, had just returned from a loan spell at Fleetwood where he scored four times in 15 games.

That's good news, I don't know any Fleetwood fans so am non the wiser

Any details on why he returned to Burnley and didn't extend the loan? Be good to understand what it was that made him highly thought of as his scoring / assist record doesn't jump out for an attacking option

Got to trust PP and the powers that be I suppose

Talking of Keshi Anderson I thought he looked really sharp on his debut against Southend, I thought we would have seen more of him (appreciate he had a couple of stinkers but that was at a time when the whole team were playing shite so not completely fair on the lad)

He has creative flair, part of the Fleetwood team that's gone about twelve games unbeaten, a grafter, fit as fook, exactly what we need.

IMO a fantastic signing.

That's a fair point. Regular appearances in a team with as many points, and in better form, than us.

He's my new favourite!

My mate has just been working on ALF's new house (they've just relocated back up here) and asked him if he's coming and he just got a "can't say" oh and he said he's a right miserable little cunt

They've not relocated as the family never left. He could have a new house though.

Oh and he's sound not miserable

• Moderators

Fucking cringed HARD at that

Here's the problem as I see it, the site just carries articles written by randomers. Harmless fun so far. However the Twitter account is run by someone who is clearly special, ruining any real chance of you becoming credible.

Long has pace apparently that ticks one crucial box.

The other thing to consider is, like it or not, Fleetwood are rivals for promotion this year - by us taking him, we've weakened them, as he was playing every week, so they obviously rated him

Ha! Scenes when these stalkers repeatedly direct tweeting the club and Le Fondre himself nagging them about signing, start moaning after he signs but doesnt score till April

I think he'd been on a similar run last time we signed him.

Basically, whoever we sign, they might do a cracking job; or not.