Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

6 minutes ago, Nowack said:

To be fair the Gove thing, while positive, was roundly a case of him apologising for doing fuck all for four years. It also does remain to be seen how it is going to be funded as the majority of companies will have been wound up many moons ago.

indeed, it still would be something they would try and claim some political capital from usually, even though it's still a shitstorm.

I think the point I was making is that these leaks aren't being done to cover other stuff up (as usually happens), they're being done from within for one reason only and that's to force Johnson out of the job. 

24 minutes ago, Sweep said:

, I think they genuinely are in the shit as a party, they're falling apart at the seams.

This is the next problem.

Johnson goes and then they all start lobbying among themselves to be the next leader rather then getting on with running the country.

There is so much to do post Brexit & Covid and more

3 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

It's not just Johnson that needs to be fucked off. It'd serve them well to have a raft of new faces holding prominent positions due to the stench on this lot. It'll probably just be a minor cunt reshuffle if it ever happens though.

I'm not so sure, I think whoever get's in, will have to get rid of a large part of the front bench, they'll need to be seen to be distancing themselves from the current administration as much as they can. I can only really see Sunak surviving his position (of the prominent roles)......unless of course he gets chucked under the bus for the PPE scandal

12 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

It's not just Johnson that needs to be fucked off. It'd serve them well to have a raft of new faces holding prominent positions due to the stench on this lot. It'll probably just be a minor cunt reshuffle if it ever happens though.

'minor cunt reshuffle'...😀

You're a poet lad.

• Moderators

as for a new leader, shame the jocko isnt in the game

shes at least likeable and entertaining and i dont think she would tolerate the shithouses

new leader...anybody could be considered, just nobody in the cabinet

the whole shower of shit are tainted

None of these are massive/major, but would have generated more fuss than they did but for the party stuff...

They cut the subsidy for electric cars
They announced a rise in council tax
They've proposed bringing forward the dates when pension age will rise to 67
They had to push back the post-Brexit checking for inbound goods from Ireland
They buried a report slamming the state of the legal aid system
They had to push back the redevelopmwnt of the A1

34 minutes ago, Nowack said:

Gove, although slimy is a competent politician. I fail to see what makes anyone think Truss could be a party leader. Patel and Raab are beyond parody to be be honest.

Patel is pig shit thick.

She should have been hounded out of town after that counter terrorism interview.

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

It’ll be Guetta

Gets where water can’t that cunt

He nobbed Kelly Rowland despite looking like a 10 bob knockoff David Ginola. He is sixty four years old - one year off drawing his pension in France. He's worth 6 billion dollars but moves his kit around in a shopping trolley like a bloody tramp. He's also a dope shooter.