Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers Vs Burton

deane koontz

8-0 to the Wanderers.

Cast of Aladdin Panto with all 8x

Fans have eye on automatic promotion.

King Kenny reflects upon his notes with disappointment, as there was an attendance of 19,998 and not 20k

If holdsworth has attended matches we’d have got the 20k!

(With plus 1 or paid for 2)

Burton can’t defend?

I guess that’s why they’ve kept 4 clean sheets away from home.

Check out their away record.

And before you start, as they are away in this game then that’s the more relevant.

yes, 4 away clean sheets completely trumps the 40 goals they've conceded in their other 17 games this season.

• Site Supporter

We should have a simple a price structure. £20 for adults, £10/£12 for oaps and £5 kids. Base season tickets on say 18 x these prices to make them worth while and do away with the odd £10 ticket match. At least then people know where they stand.

It doesn't affect me but why do we have different category matches? I'm as happy beating Norwich/Barnsley as I would be beating Wolves/Boro - I go to watch Bolton, not the opposition.

Just bought an adult and kids ticket for the Burton match for a mate who is flying back from Cyprus, it cost £39.50 for the pair I think that is way over the top for this level of match and its no wonder we are struggling to average 15,000 fans.

that's far too expensive, saying that if it was a fiver some people wouldn't come. Maybe the club should get out into the community and ask people what they would be prepared to pay for football at this level. Get round the schools and large businesses offering reduced prices. When all said and done its Burton not Barcelona £40 is too much

Just bought an adult and kids ticket for the Burton match for a mate who is flying back from Cyprus, it cost £39.50 for the pair I think that is way over the top for this level of match and its no wonder we are struggling to average 15,000 fans.  

Give him my regards. 

Thanks

:)