Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Goal Of The Season?

Didledee

BWFC's GOTS  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wilbrahim's goal v Forest will always be the goal that will be remembered from this season.

I usually disagree with the winners of goal of the season/ tournament / whatevers being a hit & hope long shot.......for me, the best goal is often not much more than a tap in, but it's the build up, passing, dribbling ,movement to create the goal that make me rate it the best.

Hands up it should be there as it was a rapid well worked goal with a diving header, I don't think goals of the season/puskas's etc should be voted on importance ( but you might see it differently) but just on the goal itself, but yeah I'll add it to the poll.

If you guys wanted to vote for sir Aaron, you can delete your vote and vote again.

Edited by Didledee

Yes. But are we wrong to?

Well you won’t see wilbos goal on the goal of the season run through on C5 football league programme.

You might see ALF’s or Ameobis though.

That’s how I judge it anyway.

Ask me for the best goal I’ve seen watching bolton, I think of elmander or ricketts. Not bob Taylor’s poke home at old Trafford.