Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ipswich v Bolton

gonzo

We wont but not much optimism around here .........reality clicking in?

Been in a few pubs tonight defending Parky ... devil you know 4th bottom ? 

Not good enough for punters who should know better.....

I'm gerrin too old for this shit ( never too old for the whites ) but they drag you down whether they attend matches or not .....&  most of them not.

Edited by Take Hunt Off

8 hours ago, Take Hunt Off said:

We wont but not much optimism around here .........reality clicking in?

Been in a few pubs tonight defending Parky ... devil you know 4th bottom ? 

Not good enough for punters who should know better.....

I'm gerrin too old for this shit ( never too old for the whites ) but they drag you down whether they attend matches or not .....&  most of them not.

Have to agree with you. These folk wanting Parkys head sing same tune for every manager. They’ve no idea who to replace him with or the fact that no decent manager would even want the job. 

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Have to agree with you. These folk wanting Parkys head sing same tune for every manager. They’ve no idea who to replace him with or the fact that no decent manager would even want the job. 

Precisely. But if they say it twenty times they'll eventually be right and then they can claim to be some kind of football guru. 

On 21/09/2018 at 09:19, gonzo said:

On the Ipswich forum there's a thread which gives an Ipswich perspective of the Knightgate game, where most of them consider it to be the greatest ever game at Portman Rd but there's no mention of the bizarre refereeing performance that gave 3 penalties, 2 red cards & double figure yellow cards against one side & nothing against the other team.

If the roles were reversed, i wonder if we would also be happy to overlook the huge part that a referee played in a favourable result to ourselves.

Me.......i'm still bitter & still convinced it was a "fix".

11 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

On the Ipswich forum there's a thread which gives an Ipswich perspective of the Knightgate game, where most of them consider it to be the greatest ever game at Portman Rd but there's no mention of the bizarre refereeing performance that gave 3 penalties, 2 red cards & double figure yellow cards against one side & nothing against the other team.

If the roles were reversed, i wonder if we would also be happy to overlook the huge part that a referee played in a favourable result to ourselves.

Me.......i'm still bitter & still convinced it was a "fix".

Me too.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Very brave to make so many changes. Big call to drop both Wheater and Beevers although I don’t necessarily disagree with it. Nobody can accuse him of not being willing to change things anyroad, hope it comes off. 

Those centre backs are quicker than the usual pair

They can also kick a ball which makes sense if oztumer is in there

Shame Taylor is still unavailable