Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Shown their true colours fella, I bet Steve Bray and his brother in-law Cheese Brie are still big fans of Junker and co

Unlike mentally challenged people such as yourself, I'm not a "fan" of any Politician or Political Party - domestic or otherwise. Your insight into the personalities of fictional Coronation Street characters appears to be far more informed than anything else you post on here.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Oooooh matron 🤓

That's obviously a real zinger in your mind. Sometimes, I really do wish I was as stupid as people like you. I'm not saying this as an insult by the way. Being unable to think critically about things must be ace. Everything is either black or white. Your mind is made up within a few seconds of reading/hearing something. A soap opera is a highlight of your day. You find your own jokes hilarious, regardless of what anyone else thinks. You always think you're the best at everything, and always right, regardless of reality. Life must be so easy. I am honestly envious. If someone offered me an injection that would make me instantly stupid but happy tomorrow, I would probably accept it.

Edited by Cheese

• Members
29 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Booked in for my jab Monday. 

.....It appears Muslim hospital workers don’t want there’s.

Waste not want not. Stupid cunts.

Who needs science when you have god 

8 hours ago, Cheese said:

That's obviously a real zinger in your mind. Sometimes, I really do wish I was as stupid as people like you. I'm not saying this as an insult by the way. Being unable to think critically about things must be ace. Everything is either black or white. Your mind is made up within a few seconds of reading/hearing something. A soap opera is a highlight of your day. You find your own jokes hilarious, regardless of what anyone else thinks. You always think you're the best at everything, and always right, regardless of reality. Life must be so easy. I am honestly envious. If someone offered me an injection that would make me instantly stupid but happy tomorrow, I would probably accept it.

Autism. 

6 hours ago, gonzo said:

Booked in for my jab Monday. 

.....It appears Muslim hospital workers don’t want there’s.

Waste not want not. Stupid cunts.

Nipped across to the local GP now after I'd tried to book an appointment too late and got beat to all the slots (it's just a one-off day) - but then got a call saying there's some left over if you want it.

But then in the question bit in the queue going in I said I had had anaphylactic reactions before - so they wouldn't do me. Said I have to go to a hospital for it so there's paramedics about just in case.

5 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

Nipped across to the local GP now after I'd tried to book an appointment too late and got beat to all the slots (it's just a one-off day) - but then got a call saying there's some left over if you want it.

But then in the question bit in the queue going in I said I had had anaphylactic reactions before - so they wouldn't do me. Said I have to go to a hospital for it so there's paramedics about just in case.

When I went for mine the bloke said " Do you hate the Old Gold cunts ? " Yes I replied and got first class treatment.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Wouldn’t waste money trying to encourage them to get vaccinated, same for whiteys who don’t want it, no problem just give it to those who want it. 

Nice theory, but we need everyone to be done, or run the risk of a new variant which fucks the programme over.

Just been for mine, not the impressive set up so many have commented on about other venues, but done all the same.