Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fake crowd noise

Ghana White

Am I losing it?? Everyone remembers tranmere pumping out fake crowd noises but didnt city do it one year against us? From what I remember they did it once and never did it again as it go such a bad reception from the home fans?? I'm sure I've taken the piss out of city fans since for it.. worried this is a lockdown hallucination 

• Members
14 minutes ago, tkonion said:

Not sure of the year but it was when we robbed them with that 1-0 and Stuart Pierce was sniffing Big Sam's arse.

Didn’t they hit the bar 6 times? 
Speed last minute pen?

They definitely did it, it was either the Speed penalty game or the game we won with Anelka scoring.

From what I can remember it was a “come on Citeh” chant - which we ripped the shit out of them for.

They are doing it on some of the current Bundesliga games, fair enough considering the circumstances. Monchengladbach game today had a big crowd of personalised cardboard cutout fans. I think they have paid 20 Euros each for the privelege. Would anyone pay for theirs to be up at the Unibol, bearing in mind the club could do with the revenue?

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mannyroader said:

They are doing it on some of the current Bundesliga games, fair enough considering the circumstances. Monchengladbach game today had a big crowd of personalised cardboard cutout fans. I think they have paid 20 Euros each for the privelege. Would anyone pay for theirs to be up at the Unibol, bearing in mind the club could do with the revenue?

With some of the football we've witnessed in recent years, I reckon the cutouts would move more.

7 hours ago, Mannyroader said:

I smell Pommie work behind enemy lines