Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Accrington Stanley away

Marc505

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

We have some absolute clowns who follow us and I don’t think it’s a problem just of ours tbf it’s just in general. 

grown men singing Bolton get battered egging on young lads. What possesses these cunts 

That wasn’t a response to that photo btw. Good to see the young lads coming through.  Very different times from when I was that age though 

25 minutes ago, desperado said:

0FCBCEEA-D3C9-4AAD-AEB3-76204D28FD02.thumb.jpeg.bd43c384986a67a1047f7b5885616009.jpeg

Not sure if this will be appreciated or not - I get the fact that these are young wannabee hardcore bwfc fans, who are a far stretch from the boys of the 70s/80s  (my lads in the middle of that lot!) but they are BWFC through and through and are the future. He’s already asking/telling me about the next 3 away games!!!

We all start somewhere my friend. Go on the yoof, hope the lads had a belter and it keeps em coming back 👏🏼👏🏼

34 minutes ago, desperado said:

0FCBCEEA-D3C9-4AAD-AEB3-76204D28FD02.thumb.jpeg.bd43c384986a67a1047f7b5885616009.jpeg

Not sure if this will be appreciated or not - I get the fact that these are young wannabee hardcore bwfc fans, who are a far stretch from the boys of the 70s/80s  (my lads in the middle of that lot!) but they are BWFC through and through and are the future. He’s already asking/telling me about the next 3 away games!!!

Fantastic!! The future, great to see. 

35 minutes ago, desperado said:

Superb pic. Club needs their type.
We're not Liam Gallagher, we're not gonna live forever.

46 minutes ago, desperado said:

Good luck to them, every one of them is worth a hundred of the soppy twats that walk around in a munich/liverpool/city shirt but will never go to a match in their lives.

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, desperado said:

Is the guy top right the one they get to buy them their fags and booze from the offy?

49 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

grown men singing Bolton get battered

Makes my shit itch.

We're fucking shit, we're fucking shit, we're fucking shit
Do do do do fucking useless
Eoin Doyle...he gets the ball and does fuck all

Heard them all today : get in the fucking sea.

• Members
7 minutes ago, Traf said:

Makes my shit itch.

Some posters on here exactly like that.

No perspective. 
straight away look at IE then Doyle give them both barrels

Same fuckers who were calling for IE’s head last December 

its embarrassing 

8 minutes ago, Traf said:

Makes my shit itch.

Seems to be the case when we have large followings close to home sadly

500-1k die hards a 100+ miles from home and you never (rarely) hear that shite

Oh my god.

absolute crap again.

no idea, no leaders, no taking the initiative, nieve.

who thought knocking it long to 2 6 ft 5 centre half’s was a good idea ?

no shots 2nd half - and we are losing.

2700 drenched, peed off people and our leader can’t understand why ?
6 aways without a goal and not really looked like scoring one - hells bells

really ?

Just now, jules_darby said:

Seems to be the case when we have large followings close to home sadly

500-1k die hards a 100+ miles from home and you never (rarely) hear that shite

One particular big mouth near me tried several times to get the Bolton get battered thing going, I informed him quite politely that he was getting close to being battered himself.

Just now, marple whites said:

Oh my god.

absolute crap again.

no idea, no leaders, no taking the initiative, nieve.

who thought knocking it long to 2 6 ft 5 centre half’s was a good idea ?

no shots 2nd half - and we are losing.

2700 drenched, peed off people and our leader can’t understand why ?
6 aways without a goal and not really looked like scoring one - hells bells

really ?

Whilst much of what you say is true...

We should have had 2 or 3 easily today.

Must of mist all the abuse to players today? I was in seating about halfway line and thought the fans where fantastic? People stood in isles and made it feel like a mini terrace? Thought fans really got behind team and were a credit to the club? Dapo abuse? We’re have people got that from. People frustrated yes but can you blame them? A top turn out for me and players should of feed on that. Last season we were fittest team in league. This season we have no intensity? Let teams play. Attack teams to slowly? Play from back and midfield don’t move so constantly goes back to keeper? Top day out though spoiled by the football. We should be used to that though. 

2 minutes ago, Traf said:

Whilst much of what you say is true...

We should have had 2 or 3 easily today.

Possibly, but in fairness we keep saying that and keep losing.

how many games this season, “should” we have got something.

it’s all we ever say.  

ultimately it’s a results business and our results and the table don’t take account of “ should” haves

2 hours ago, desperado said:

That's the mob who were sharing a tub of Ferrero Rochers in the pub prior to kick off haha

Good on em

I think they’re the same lads i saw being pulled by a van full of OB before the game, in between The Crown & The Grey Horse on Whalley Rd.

They didn’t seem to be doing anything wrong.

Will also add I very much took exception to a “Bolton get battered” chant under the screen first half. Weirdly the lads singing it agreed with my point of view and stopped singing it. Weird.

Taxi driver from Wigan was an Algerian who lives in Astley Bridge. Said we’d sold him so much on our history that he’s going to the Morecambe game on Boxing Day.  COYWM

Is it a trick of the light out do some of those lads have pink hair?