Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Royal Race Row

little whitt

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

So when do our travelling community friends get similar protection? Calling a traveller a pikey for example is seen as a racist slur. Type pikey into the search function on here, the Place is littered with racists.

I know a lad who used to go pakibashing that still calls pikeys pikeys.

And somehow, he’s still less of a racist than Nigel Farage.

• Site Supporter
Just now, London Wanderer said:

Everyone's a little bit racist RW, here is no different. 

Everyone's a little bit racist sometimes.... doesn't mean they go around committing hate crimessss..

Ethnic jokes are so uncouth but we laugh because they're (based on truth), everyone is mindful of the facts..

Everyone is racist..  so relax.. 

Sorry.   Musical popped in my head.  

4 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Not in this context. I don't know the bloke so wouldn't claim it to be either, never did. 

If it's genuinely aimed at a British person of foreign heritage, then aye it is. 

Bit of a contradiction but why bring it up?

3 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

Everyone's a little bit racist sometimes.... doesn't mean they go around committing hate crimessss..

Ethnic jokes are so uncouth but we laugh because they're (based on truth), everyone is mindful of the facts..

Everyone is racist..  so relax.. 

Sorry.   Musical popped in my head.  

had it in my head too. Just as relevant now as back then. 

57 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I had a conversation with a chap who it turned out was from Zimbabwe last Friday. 

Not going to go into depth over it, but we talked about the world cup and in particular Japan and African nations.

He openly described the culture there as being ill disciplined, lazy etc and shared my observations that some of the African nations had improved in this regard to add to the undoubted talent. 

At no point was there any issue with discussing the topic, no "racism" mentioned just him proffering his  experience, and knowledge. 

Some of the personal information he shared made it quite clear that there were no qualms about talking about culture etc. and it wasn't offensive. 

Was it Cecil Rhodes?

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Spider said:

Are grown men still grinding their teeth over grown men choosing to take knee voluntarily?

Are grown men still acting like any of it is forced or mandated by an invisible government of darkies who are threatening to imprison those who don't?

Are grown men, adult men, actual fully grown human beings, still waving their fists at the telly every time they see a footballer get on one knee for a few seconds before a game?

Fucking. Wow.

1 minute ago, BobyBrno said:

Bit of a contradiction but why bring it up?

It's not that much of contradiction...

Either something is a joke - or it's a genuine comment and their being racist.

I said earlier in the thread I thought it was a joke and that has been clarified. Never made an assumption. Am I not allowed to ask? Ya big shit stirrer 😆

8 hours ago, royal white said:

So when do our travelling community friends get similar protection? 

When they stop breaking in to work lads vans and stealing tools they use to provide for their families.

The horrible bunch of lawless cunts.

....love this case of someone getting offended on someone elses behalf by the way. What a woke snowflake :)

As if any Gypo fuck would give a shiny shite whats been said about them. They'll just come and torch your car or challenge you to a bare knuckle fight in a field.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

When they stop breaking in to work lads vans and stealing tools they use to provide for their families.

....love this case of someone getting offended on someone elses behalf by the way. What a woke snowflake :)

As if any Gypo fuck would give a shiny shite whats been said about them. They'll just come and torch your car or challenge you to a bare knuckle fight in a field.

D'ya loike dags?

• Site Supporter
17 hours ago, Spider said:

Are grown men still grinding their teeth over grown men choosing to take knee voluntarily?

Are grown men still acting like any of it is forced or mandated by an invisible government of darkies who are threatening to imprison those who don't?

Are grown men, adult men, actual fully grown human beings, still waving their fists at the telly every time they see a footballer get on one knee for a few seconds before a game?

Fucking. Wow.

Pisses me off this, some behind us in the WSU who boo the players for taking the knee.. grow up..

Part if me wants to turn round and tell them to shut the fuck up, we've got an agreement (daughter and I) that I'll just clap louder.

If players want to take the knee, and show support to a group for whatever reason.. who am I to say not to,

3 hours ago, gonzo said:

Like the lads taking the knee you mean 😉

Anyway after all this discussion we are at the conclusion we are all a little bit racist, we can all call folk what we want. 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Anyway after all this discussion we are at the conclusion we are all a little bit racist, we can all call folk what we want. 

Does taking the knee not cover your gypo mates?

21 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

How pathetic.

Feel free to post something remotely intelligent.

Then again, as you have revealed before, you rarely do. 

It was quite intelligent.

He knows the link between Rhodes and Zimbabwe for starters.

That'll have flown over the head of a fair chunk on here, I'd imagine.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, royal white said:

amongst friends, but not in public

3 hours ago, only1swanny said:

Pisses me off this, some behind us in the WSU who boo the players for taking the knee.. grow up..

Part if me wants to turn round and tell them to shut the fuck up, we've got an agreement (daughter and I) that I'll just clap louder.

If players want to take the knee, and show support to a group for whatever reason.. who am I to say not to,

By the same token who are you to say folk cant boo. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

By the same token who are you to say folk cant boo. 

Would you be ok with someone booing during the pre-kick off silence for Remembrance Day?

Edited by Cheese