Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Exactly. Overlord of a human experiment laboratory. 

ha, yeah, definitely someone who'd enjoy his work whilst crossing the ethical boundaries of science

3 minutes ago, tshape said:

My cousin used to be able to do that, he was like that Mr Methane. He did 94 farts in a row once. I sat there and counted em.

surely he'd have gone for the century? Or was he bowled out via follow-through? he should have streamed it on iFollow-through.

52 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

surely he'd have gone for the century? Or was he bowled out via follow-through? he should have streamed it on iFollow-through.

He couldn't quite manage it unfortunately. The pace of delivery started to slow towards the end.

• Members
On 20/05/2021 at 14:39, Mounts Kipper said:

Looking forward to Morecambe v Tranmere tonight, even with prick mcadam in charge think I’d prefer a Morecambe win, they’ll be some serious shithousery tonight no doubt. 

Notwithstanding those fucking wank commentators and shrimpy dick who came on here, of the four in with a chance, I hope Morecambe do come up.

Better and easier away day for you lads when it all opens up again and they have no history, no class and a massive inferiority complex when it comes to us.

Trampmere are the scum of the earth, FGR mung bean munching hippies and the Welsh should fuck off into their own league.

Tranmere played well 1st half tbf, but glad they got beat.

Some shithousery going on by Morecambe 2nd half.

I enjoy watching the play offs, it means everything to the fans of the clubs involved, but when you're team has already been promoted you can watch it all relaxed in a smug/peevish kinda way.. Fuck'em