Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

Just now, Burndens Bogs said:

Yeh i saw it - Piers ruined him.

Khan looked "uncomfortable" to say the least.

I didn’t think he did to bad, I’ve seen piers dish out a lot worse. He was honest about Trump and his views to the (I think) terrorist who he was representing and how his views on him differed between his jobs as a lawyer and his job as Mayor.

hes still a cunt though. 

3 hours ago, royal white said:

I didn’t think he did to bad, I’ve seen piers dish out a lot worse. He was honest about Trump and his views to the (I think) terrorist who he was representing and how his views on him differed between his jobs as a lawyer and his job as Mayor.

hes still a cunt though. 

He’s still worth £100 from Miami.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just a further example of the world going stark raving mad. "Terrorist Forgiveness". Not Jeremys new motto by any chance?

After news from the courts yesterday, glad to see that some have not forgiven terrorists from as far back as 30 odd years ago.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Just a further example of the world going stark raving mad. "Terrorist Forgiveness". Not Jeremys new motto by any chance?

After news from the courts yesterday, glad to see that some have not forgiven terrorists from as far back as 30 odd years ago.

Remember those soldiers and horses being killed. Horrible.

A strange old time, with some of these fuckers being given immunity from prosecution as part of the peace process. Can see the reasoning behind it all, but glad for the victims and their families that the cunt has been found responsible.

What is really wrong is the claimants being refused legal aid, and having to take those responsible for that to court in the first place!

Then they got the chance for this and have got some measure of justice.

39 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What is really wrong is the claimants being refused legal aid, and having to take those responsible for that to court in the first place!

They should just club together for an Eastern European hitman. Probably cost less. Justice can be served swiftly and efficiently then.

Not sure if its already been discussed on here - but the Sports Wing of the IRA covered themselves in glory once again the other day.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5073804/celtic-ira-killer-birthday-alec-murphy-parkhead-screens/

Edited by Smiley

• Members
12 hours ago, Smiley said:

Not sure if its already been discussed on here - but the Sports Wing of the IRA covered themselves in glory once again the other day.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5073804/celtic-ira-killer-birthday-alec-murphy-parkhead-screens/

The word 'scum' is bandied about regularly. It should be saved for this pile of faecal matter.

4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

The word 'scum' is bandied about regularly. It should be saved for this pile of faecal matter.

Utter scum, No doubt most of the Ira supporting scum now re-badged as SNP, only 1 thing they stand for everything anti U.K. and England. Oh and well done Rod Stewart on backing Boris, perhaps he should review his lifelong support of Celtic while he’s at it. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Bruce Willis would be quality in  the hero role.

I reckon we'd still be talking about it in 30 years time.

They’ll need a black guy, as a cop in a supporting role and you could be on to something