Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Owners

TrickyTrotter

9 hours ago, Steejay said:

Fuckin hell, that's quite witty for you, pal.

Prozac finally kicking in??? 😁

Prozac? I will have to try that stuff

How you doing buddy? Not looked at the fixtures for the New Year but should be doing a few away - see you on our travels.

Back to Worcestershire 3rd January and only working part time so might even get some home matches too.

42 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Did it? didn’t have any effect. KA left when he / the club ran out of money

nowt to do with that worzel wanker and the spanners that went down to watch them from Bolton 

Aye. The tide deffo turned after all that. 

16 hours ago, jules_darby said:

The sucking off of Vince Dale on twatter by Bolton fans is embarrassing 

He’s a cock who wears jeans with writing on FFS. Isn’t he about 55?

Correct.

Is the vegan cunt having his hair cut in instalments?

EMAB0srWsAAtCiY?format=jpg

8 hours ago, tomski said:

Aye. The tide deffo turned after all that. 

Made zip all difference I’m afraid pal

The tide didn’t turn cos Dale called him out. It may have highlighted we had no money to the masses, but a few nobs with nowt better to do going to “support” Forest Green and KA’s popularity dropping had nothing to do with him going

Do you think he cared?

He went cos of money; FG didn’t cost him did it? 

Edited by jules_darby

15 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Made zip all difference I’m afraid pal

The tide didn’t turn cos Dale called him out. It may have highlighted we had no money to the masses, but a few nobs with nowt better to do going to “support” Forest Green and KA’s popularity dropping had nothing to do with him going

Do you think he cared?

He went cos of money; FG didn’t cost him did it? 

Happy to agree to disagree on this one. Deffo exposed him as a turd and once it became apparent this wasn’t being paid (which was mental) I think it became harder to cover the bullshit he was covering. Deffo started the collapse of sweaty and other people owed started speaking out. 

In regards of running out of money I think creditors became more confident to speak out once Vince did.

More importantly it stopped the love in with ken on here by some which was becoming a tad embarrassing.

As for all the other stuff of people going to FGR and vegan food. I’m happy to leave that somewhere else.

7 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Why's our Shazza is getting involved with that swampy looking turd?

That has to be one of the twattiest haircuts i've ever seen.

I’ve not got an issue - any hair is more than I can manage, and I’m not nearly as desperate for everyone to hate us as many folk pretend to be. Mending bridges is going to be a big part of our short-term future and this is as good a place as any to start.

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Prozac? I will have to try that stuff

How you doing buddy? Not looked at the fixtures for the New Year but should be doing a few away - see you on our travels.

Back to Worcestershire 3rd January and only working part time so might even get some home matches too.

Great, see you at Sunlun then??? 😁

• Moderators
2 hours ago, tomski said:

Happy to agree to disagree on this one. Deffo exposed him as a turd and once it became apparent this wasn’t being paid (which was mental) I think it became harder to cover the bullshit he was covering. Deffo started the collapse of sweaty and other people owed started speaking out. 

In regards of running out of money I think creditors became more confident to speak out once Vince did.

More importantly it stopped the love in with ken on here by some which was becoming a tad embarrassing.

As for all the other stuff of people going to FGR and vegan food. I’m happy to leave that somewhere else.

it didn't

in most cases, them that supported him previosuly supported him even more, passed it off as heat of the moment bluster, and then chose to call Dale a cunt instead

I agree though that it confirmed (to others) that he was just stringing things out as long as he could, and his time doing that was almost up

None of that actually changed anything he did. Only what he did dictated his end as he was in control

Either way he’s a cunt. But while he was being a cunt that aligned with what was good for BWFC then I’d say it was right his actions were, if not supported, understood

As soon as his MO is diametrically opposed to ours, he just goes to being a cunt

And just cos he’s a cunt, doesnt stop VD being a cunt

ok you cunts? :D

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

None of that actually changed anything he did. Only what he did dictated his end as he was in control

Either way he’s a cunt. But while he was being a cunt that aligned with what was good for BWFC then I’d say it was right his actions were, if not supported, understood

As soon as his MO is diametrically opposed to ours, he just goes to being a cunt

End of discussion...

Very eloquent, Jules. 😄

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

Ken didn't do anything that was good for BWFC unless it was good for him. Vince had the balls to call him out on his greed, so even if he looks like  a crusty, soap dodging, chumbawamba accordion tinkler he's good in my book. 

3 hours ago, jules_darby said:

Cunt off Cuntos ha

4 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

it didn't

in most cases, them that supported him previosuly supported him even more, passed it off as heat of the moment bluster, and then chose to call Dale a cunt instead

I agree though that it confirmed (to others) that he was just stringing things out as long as he could, and his time doing that was almost up

It was the only time I’ve had to come out from the forum in 10+ years. 

Of all the things that have gone on in here it was wanking Ken’s chops off that did me in ha

Edited by tomski