Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Bolton v forest green

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You also said yesterday he should change to 4-4-2. He’s come in with a plan and to try and change the mentality. Whether we have the players and whether it comes good we will see. But after one half o

It is a football forum; if folk want to offer their tactical opinions, that's what its for. Just a socially distanced way of getting a defeat off your chest over a few ales with mates. Simpl

As a one off performance I can’t disagree with any of the negative comments being made; Players not living up to their billings, looking tactically naive, no defensive gelling what-so-ever, combinatio

Been trying to get on ifollow since ko. Every time I get to the Forest Green match where I press Subscribe Now, I just keep getting sent to my account details and not to the box where you put in the code. Bollox this.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Underpants said:

Been trying to get on ifollow since ko. Every time I get to the Forest Green match where I press Subscribe Now, I just keep getting sent to my account details and not to the box where you put in the code. Bollox this.

Ditto same here fucking technology bollocks. 

Baptiste was shite when we last had him and he’s shite now.

This formation is all about wing backs and these two have been terrible. To be fair I can’t say much for any other the others either.

Think half the problem was we had the manager telling us how good these players were when he signed them . Complete midfielder , lightning quick , 25 goal a season striker will score bags for us the big build up for everyone . 
Then when you actually watch them 🙄

1 minute ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Its 2 from Sarcevic, White and Crawford.  1 is the captain so its White or Crawford.  1 was signed by IE and 1 wasnt.

Evatt resigned Crawford didn't he?